Page 59 of 187 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Most of the ISA kids seem like they might be on the fence between good or evil. I wonder what would happen if the new JSA takes out the ISA though and these kids (maybe next season) ban together to avenge their parents?
    I would be shocked if that's not the main impetus for a future season, and they're treated as a direct parallel to Courtney's group.

Ultimate Member

I think that would be pretty simple and straightforward, if they wanted drama they'd have someone switch sides or a couple of characters do that, a kid fighting against the parent and such...or one of the kids fighting against the others...

Intermediary

Crazy I didn't see it before

Justin the Janitor

Sir Justin

Shining Knight!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    I can't see the whole ISA taken out, but I could see very well Icicle dying for his great plan.
    It would be very sad to see this version of Icicle Jr. become as bad as the one in the comics, but you know they are going to have him on the bad side -- for at least one season.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    Crazy I didn't see it before

Justin the Janitor

Sir Justin

Shining Knight!
    Can't wait to see more!!!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    It would be very sad to see this version of Icicle Jr. become as bad as the one in the comics, but you know they are going to have him on the bad side -- for at least one season.
    Yeah, the fact that they're establishing that Courtney likes him is going to make the villain turn even more dramatic.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Seeing how close he is with his dad I wouldn't blame him going villain. If Icicle decides to pass down his ambition to him then it will be a done deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Seeing how close he is with his dad I wouldn't blame him going villain. If Icicle decides to pass down his ambition to him then it will be a done deal.
    He's already passed down his powers...

Incredible Member

My idea is that Icicle won't pass the first season. But I don't think the JSA is gonna kill him, I think he's gonna be betrayed by someone from his team who will pin it on the JSA. That would give a good cause for Icicle Jr wanting to avenge his father.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

My idea is that Icicle won't pass the first season. But I don't think the JSA is gonna kill him, I think he's gonna be betrayed by someone from his team who will pin it on the JSA. That would give a good cause for Icicle Jr wanting to avenge his father.
    Icicle already killed the one guy in the ISA that would have betrayed him.

Mighty Member

Considering he killed the Wizard and his family for no reason I wouldn’t blame any of the ISA for killing him if he looked at them funny.

Icicle jr has been on.both sides in the comics though
    In that arc where Ultra took control of Thumderbolt Icicle betrayed h and saved sole JSAers

So they could play him on the good side

Quote Originally Posted by beatboks View Post
    In that arc where Ultra took control of Thumderbolt Icicle betrayed h and saved sole JSAers

That was to save his own skin though.

I mean, Cameron here seems like a good kid but I think they're setting up a darker turn once something happens to his dad.

And in the animated YJ series, Icicle Junior even had a friendly conversation with Superboy, while fighting. Surreal, yet awesome.

Ultimate Member

Hehe, as others have said, that was strictly to save his own skin. Sand sought to use that time to reach Junior to convince him to change, and he laughed Sand off.

I'd also point out that in the comics, Junior and Senior never really knew one another, and hated the other. That dynamic certainly hasn't carried over.