Page 105 of 187 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2791
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Jade?? Green Lantern's daughter so it has to be her. Too much shadow in that sequence....will she be green?
    Shade, very cool as well as Jakeem.

The final shot of S1 showed Starman played by Joel Mchale who was absent from this teaser. Maybe in another one? Dismissing that story line altogether?

Show is called Stargirl but really it should just be called Justice Society of America. Not sure it's really in the same vein of Arrow and Flash who formed a working support group around them. This show has from the start been about the JSA and Courtney reforming them since about episode 4 to the point at S1 end one could argue JSA 2.0 is back and S2 will be about widening the team.
    This JSA should really be Infinity inc. JSA without elders don't feel right

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'd prefer something closer to the classic JSA myself, but I'll take what I can get.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    As crazy as it sounds Stargirl has become my favorite of the DC shows. To be fair I have not seen the new Superman show since trying to watch anything on that dumpster fire the CW calls an app is almost impossible. It is bad that you can tell they spent money on Stargirl which just makes the other shows especially Legends look so cheap in comparison. I am very excited to see their take on Shade, Jakeem Thunder, Jade, and Eclipso next season.
    I never liked any of the CW shows. I liked Supergirl when it was on CBS, but it just kept going downhill on CW (though I did like the season with Mon-El).

Stargirl is good, but I also wish they had included some adults from the JSA -- or just name the new team Infinity Inc. Maybe they still will if more classic JSA members have survived.

I'm pretty sure Jade won't be green most of the time, but I hope we see her go full-green on occasion. I think Obsidian will show up eventually -- maybe next season -- especially since he is LGBT .

We didn't see any of Eclipso in the teaser either.
    Well, Pat's there as the token adult .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    We didn't see any of Eclipso in the teaser either.

Well, Pat's there as the token adult .
    Or Starman (the Star Spangled Kid? I forget what they called him).

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Or Starman (the Star Spangled Kid? I forget what they called him).
    In the context of the show he was both.

BANNED

Has the CW announced when the second season start?

I just watched the first episode. I don't want to read this thread until I've seen the full first season but it was amazingly good so far.
    Power with Girl is better.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    Has the CW announced when the second season start?
    August 10th

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

So when the CW says Stargirl is being held in the press release are they meaning S3?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Boisterously Confused

August 10th
    Will they be carrying it on HBO Max or only CW streaming?

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Will they be carrying it on HBO Max or only CW streaming?
    I think it will still be airing on HBOMax, just not premiering there.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I never liked any of the CW shows. I liked Supergirl when it was on CBS, but it just kept going downhill on CW (though I did like the season with Mon-El).

Stargirl is good, but I also wish they had included some adults from the JSA -- or just name the new team Infinity Inc. Maybe they still will if more classic JSA members have survived.

I'm pretty sure Jade won't be green most of the time, but I hope we see her go full-green on occasion. I think Obsidian will show up eventually -- maybe next season -- especially since he is LGBT .
    I am trying to think on who we know 100% is dead. We saw Wildcat, Sandman, Hourman, and Starman dead. We saw Dr. Midnight dragged off but no body. We saw Flash's Helmut but no body same with Dr Fate. We saw Green Lantern blasted out of the house, but never saw hid body either. I don't remember seeing anything with Hackman and Hawkgirl or Johnny Thunder.

Really there are a lot of deaths we are just going by what Pat said, and it was never clear if he went back to find the bodies or was just assuming they died because they weren't seen again.

I am trying to think on who we know 100% is dead. We saw Wildcat, Sandman, Hourman, and Starman dead. We saw Dr. Midnight dragged off but no body. We saw Flash's Helmut but no body same with Dr Fate. We saw Green Lantern blasted out of the house, but never saw hid body either. I don't remember seeing anything with Hackman and Hawkgirl or Johnny Thunder.

Really there are a lot of deaths we are just going by what Pat said, and it was never clear if he went back to find the bodies or was just assuming they died because they weren't seen again.
    I think Pat said Brainwave killed the Hawks and Johnny.

Boisterously Confused

I've got to go back and look at the pilot again. We saw all kinds of green energy blasting through the walls, but did we actually see a form blasted out of it?

ETA: kind of hard to tell, but it looks an awful lot like it.
    Last edited by DrNewGod; 06-17-2021 at 03:25 PM.