Page 178 of 187 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 2791

Is it possible that the Ultra-Humanite is controlling Grandma Icicle? I mean she's never been a warm and fuzzy character, but she's become more aggressive, and I'm wondering if it's because of something other than the writers.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Is it possible that the Ultra-Humanite is controlling Grandma Icicle? I mean she's never been a warm and fuzzy character, but she's become more aggressive, and I'm wondering if it's because of something other than the writers.
    Her son was killed by these kids and they just get to run around and not pay for it? Yea, I can understand why she is a little more aggressive...

Ultimate Member

After killing the art teacher, someone needs to handle Grandma.

Bad enough Crock and Tigress are running around...

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Her son was killed by these kids and they just get to run around and not pay for it? Yea, I can understand why she is a little more aggressive...
    What krazijoe said. Candidly, I'm surprised Grampa Iccie is holding his shit together so well. Makes me wonder if he wasn't there for the Burning Man scene Gramma Iccie was dwelling upon.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    She is the mother of Pol Pot super villain edition. I am certain she has been 100% evil for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    After killing the art teacher, someone needs to handle Grandma.

Bad enough Crock and Tigress are running around...
    Yeah, I hope they don't forget about that and treat the grandparents like they're okay after this.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I hope they don't forget about that and treat the grandparents like they're okay after this.
    I want to see Cameron be the one to take them out. Either he is heroic and does so while protecting the Junior JSA or Cameron goes evil and eliminates the grandparents as part of becoming his own person/villain.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    I want to see Cameron be the one to take them out. Either he is heroic and does so while protecting the Junior JSA or Cameron goes evil and eliminates the grandparents as part of becoming his own person/villain.
    That would be quite poetic, either way, though the latter would be a shame in the case of the grandfather. Complicit as he might have been with his son's and wife's actions and plans, he at least seemed to want Cameron to find some form of love and happiness rather than being consumed with rage and vengeance like his son and wife were.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

Awesome reveal of the mystery villain.

The Crocks' continuing to be Family Goals. Also Artemis finally appears outside her suit. Although in hindsight focusing so much on them and their domestic bliss at the beginning set up that things were going to take a tragic turn in the end.

I only just noticed Crusher's gym logo is his Sportsmaster mask.

They have a working payphone! But of course they don't have the coins necessary to use it.

Oh hey, Sylvester's finally back in the flesh! He's still got his temper and is a bit too angry for his own good, but it seems like he's genuinely trying to be more reasonable or listen to reason more. Although that was, like, the most inappropriate time for a fist bump Sly.

Rick is at a point in his addiction phase where everyone realizes he has a problem but he won't do anything about it. They might need to stage an intervention and take the hourglass away from him.

So Cindy is trying to hunt down Ultra-Humanite to prove her innocence. Although I think she's really punching above her weight.

Paula teaching Barbara how to shoot a crossbow reminded me of when Ollie was teaching Barry how to shoot a bow in Elseworlds.

Thunderbolt just mentioned Batman!? Does that confirm Batman exists in this universe in some form? Or just the Thunderbolt being omniscient in an irreverent way?

"My grandparents aren't evil!" Well your grandma murdered your art teacher and they bother covered it up which is pretty evil in my book. At least he was willing to admit that his dad wasn't always a good guy and Courtney takes the fall for killing Jordan because he's less likely to kill her than her younger brother.

"They murdered my son!" I mean, in context I'd say it was more self-defense because he was also trying to kill them all at the time.

Oh yeah, we hadn't seen the Crocks, other than Artemis, suited up all season. Because they were trying to give up their costumed villain identities.

Oh hey, they mentioned Dolores Winters! The most memorable part of Ultra-Humanite beyond his albino gorilla body. Also just pointing out he basically stole her award. Yeesh.

I guess I respect Courtney's willingness to team-up with murderers. Although I guess they still don't know about the art teacher.

The Crocks' first mistake was going into a sewer without calling in backup or without their gear out. Rookie mistake. But dang it if their deaths while professing their love for each other didn't hit hard. I feel so terrible for Artemis.

So Ultra-Humanite was a bit of a red herring because the true killer is...Icicle Sr.! Back in the flesh! And ice! I had my suspicious Jordan would come back at some point, but it feels fitting that the original main villain is also the final villain of the show. It makes me wonder if he and Ultra-Humanite are working together or if it's totally separate villain plots. And just when it seemed like grandma was about to bury the hatchet...

I know the Crocks are the type to jump into danger, but you would've thought Artemis telling them she got into the school she wanted would've caused them to think a bit smarter about it.

That got me. They grew on me a lot, and I'm just now realizing it. I was hoping he wouldn't fully get rid of their bodies but there's no hope for the Crocks now.

Not enough time to give Artemis a decent arc with this, either. At least we know she'll be at the final battle.

I knew he would still be alive; I wished he had stayed dead. At least everything comes full circle for the last season.

I hope they find out about the art teacher.

My initial guess is Grandpa Mahkent doesn't work with his wife and son in the end. Cameron can go either way, but now Mike killing Jordan is going to be known.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post

My initial guess is Grandpa Mahkent doesn't work with his wife and son in the end. Cameron can go either way, but now Mike killing Jordan is going to be known.
    Well, since he appears to not be dead anymore, I don't believe it will be a Cameron goes either way situation.

He'll get to see for himself how bad his dad is and most likely kill his dad himself.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Well that was an Ante UP episode for this season.

• No ambiguity with the Crocks fate sadly. Didn't think I'd say that. It does leave us wondering who is Daddy-cicle alive??
    • How long as it been since we saw the staff? Two episodes now?
    • Batman....hmmmm, name drop for the sake of it I'd wager. We aren't going to see him.
    • Shade, no show again. Sad face.
    • Rick/Hourman, do we get a resolution to his addiction next episode? I fee we must cause then it'll just be two episodes remaining.
    • Is Jakeem going to get this Thunderbolt under control better, he'll be needed come the finale?
    • I'd like to see the Inifnity Inc episodes be relevant in conclusion. We need Jenny at minimum, but preference is her and Todd.

Very good episode last night, very good.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Well that was an Ante UP episode for this season.

• No ambiguity with the Crocks fate sadly. Didn't think I'd say that. It does leave us wondering who is Daddy-cicle alive??
    • How long as it been since we saw the staff? Two episodes now?
    • Batman....hmmmm, name drop for the sake of it I'd wager. We aren't going to see him.
    • Shade, no show again. Sad face.
    • Rick/Hourman, do we get a resolution to his addiction next episode? I fee we must cause then it'll just be two episodes remaining.
    • Is Jakeem going to get this Thunderbolt under control better, he'll be needed come the finale?
    • I'd like to see the Inifnity Inc episodes be relevant in conclusion. We need Jenny at minimum, but preference is her and Todd.

Very good episode last night, very good.
    The Infinity inc story was already wrapped up neatly with Shade, Jenny and Todd written out to “train”. Doubtful to see any of them in the final 3 episodes. Too many characters to juggle as-is, hence killing the Crocks.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

^^^^
    I was just 'wish listing'. Suppose that money can be used on SFX instead of actors for the finale.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime