Page 170 of 187 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 2791

When is the new season going to be on HBO Max?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    They have kind of shelved Artemis, and it's weird. Her parents have more personality than she does, but you'd think she would be more prominent.
    I think the feeling that they've kind of "forgotten" about Artemis is on purpose. Because we're also supposed to feel like the JSA has forgotten about her. When maybe they didn't know what she was trying to do in the first place. We saw Paula tell Barbara that Artemis wanted into the JSA. And then we saw her beat up a bunch of goons. Did Barbara tell Courtney? Because honestly, they have a lot of stuff going on. Between Sylvester's deal, Cindy's deal, Rick with the hourglass, Beth's whole thing with her parents, a murder to solve, and now the whole Cameron situation, and apparently Jade will be back with some kind of other thing. Artemis is going to slip through the cracks and become the thing that comes back in the end and bite them.

For Season 4, take a rejected Artemis Crock, add in a rejected Cameron Mahkent because his fate is still kind of up in the air, add in the still unseen Becky Sharpe, and you have the seeds of Injustice Inc.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    When is the new season going to be on HBO Max?
    Probably a few weeks after the season wraps up on TV.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think her intentions were genuine in as far as determining whether Cameron still had his anger problems and whether his powers were active, because that could be dangerous for Courtney, but she went about it badly.

Has she ever even properly apologized for what she put Yolanda through?
    Yeah, she was checking if Cameron had powers and was still with anger issues. After that the next thing she did was looking for Courtney to warn her about Cameron. At least she seems to genuely care for Courtney. Her intentions were good, her methods were bad (she basically kicked a wasps nest)

Mighty Member

Guessing that's supposed to be Dragon King spying on everyone.

Ultimate Member

That puzzle looked like a skull to me...

So no one heard that huge fight outside Cindy's house?

They have to know superheroes exist in Blue Valley since the Crocks and Sylvester fought in a grocery store.

Cindy had multiple chances, to tell the truth, but ultimately the reaction she got is what was holding her back and it was also her undoing.

Yolanda won the fight, I don't know if Cindy was holding back out of regard to Courtney or if she just got demolished. Either way glad Yolanda finally got that out.

Rick was overkill in that fight. 24-hour powers are going to bite back, there's a reason we aren't up all hours.

I wonder if Beth will ever mention to her parents they basically ignored her until she became a superhero.

And, I'm sure the mockup of Beth's actual comics costume was just a joke but even a fitted version of Charles' suit takes away part of her character.

Is this the first one-on-one scene with Yolanda and Beth? Almost wish we got one or two filler episodes just to see the characters move around a bit more. I feel like the JSA isn't as close as they should be.

Grandma Mahkent isn't even hiding her disdain.

Courtney telling Cameron isn't an easy thing, but not telling him is going to blow up in her face. It's obvious, but there's at least the off-chance he works through the motions if the truth is told from her, and not from someone else.

I feel like Cindy might reveal it out of anger, but I'm hoping they surprise me.

I completely get why Yolanda hates Cindy, it's valid. I took Rick hating her as just a dislike for her overall attitude and out of solidarity with Yolanda. But Cameron? The way he spoke to that teacher was terrible but Rick's issue with him seeing to be going back a bit further. Even if he doesn't trust the ISA kids, he's going to make it worse, I feel like he should know that. I kind of wish they established a previous beef.

Next week feels like Obsidian's introduction. Curious why they named the next two episodes Infinity Inc because it's maybe one or two members showing up. But I guess that's enough?
    Last edited by thefinalguy; 10-13-2022 at 04:34 AM.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Jesus, Rick and Yolanda have reached a level of being annoying and also hypocrites, especially Rick. Didn't he befriend and kept Grundy hidden during season 2? The only one who had the right to be upset with Courtney is Beth (she basically explained in a mature and reasonable way her reasons for being upset with her), the other two are basically behaving like spoiled brats.

Incredible Member

03x07 Infinity Inc part 1 promo

Looks like we're finally getting to Obsidian and Bones.

-- Glad to see Sylvester didn't just turned out to be unhinged, because it was touch 'n go for a bit...(he was giving off some Lazarus Pit madness energy there)
    -- Is it me, or were the scenes with Beth and her parents the last two eps just overly dramatic for no reason? This family has just never had good communication skills.
    -- Is the Zeek scene going to pay off something? Mike calling it out as a waste of time seemed like a nod - and maybe a hint that it won't be. It does seem odd nobody is trying to help Mike and Jakeem understand or better utilize the Thunderbolt.

Does everyone know they have Thunderbolt. I thought they were keeping it secret. But I might be forgetting something.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Oookay, I still don't like Cindy (revealing what Courtney is doing with Cameron was a very underhanded thing), but Rick and Yolanda were the bigger assholes this episode.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I have now watched the available 6 episodes of Stargirl. Show still has it's charms.
    Show is doing that standard superhero schtick now more than ever of various characters "keeping secrets so as to not hurt anyone" that gulp...ends up hurting people due to said secret.

Sylvester.....should be in jail. He wrecked the town grocery. The town is small. He's always around. I'm all for suspension of disbelief but dang lets not act like some standards must hold. Wait, CW show superhero show you say, got it, continue on.
    Pat is still the solid grounding force of the show and I do like that.
    Beth is still the most useless member of the JSA. She literally is uninteresting and should be storywise right there with Jakeem and Mike. I know we often times like to say on shows with teens/kids "where are the parents". With Beth I'm glad to have a line anytime needed that just says they are at work or on date night. Let those actors go find other work for awhile.
    The Thunderbolt story has been totally sidelined with Jakeem and Mike. Which is kind of ok cause there need to prove themselves is a bit wasted.
    Cindy....I'm just not buying the reformed act. Why was she at The Gamblers trailer anyway, that part wasn't explained in the flashback, just that she was there with her spear out. Thus making her look suspicious. Also, when she hears the JSA why not just run. Instead with that time you hid the laptop, found the fun and staged your "explanation"? That at face value is bad writing even if we find out it was someone else.
    The Crocks....I might be buying their reformed act
    At first I thought we might find out Sylvester was the bad guy but I'm leaning towards a resurrected Dragon King.
    I also feel that puzzle is a skull for whatever that may be worth.

Bring back SHADE. Seven episodes to go, still time.

Jade and Obsidian, did I read earlier this year during production they were/are slated to appear?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

When was the last time we even saw a police officer on this show?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    When was the last time we even saw a police officer on this show?
    I don't recall which episode cause I binged all six today but I feel it was ep 3/4 maybe where we did.
    It was a pan of the park? Town Center Square? A cop with visible gun in holster was getting coffee from a vendor.

Short of that we've not seen any involved in any type of policing action for sometime.
    Seeing some yellow police tape at The Gamblers trailer was actually surprising I felt.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime