Page 137 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2791
    Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Fabulous episode. Both teams took a beating during the fight.
    Shade dressed in style.
    Eclipso was very well done. Little Bruce has a creepy laugh.

Interview with Meg DeLacy aka SHIV.

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2021/0...pected-arrival

I absolutely loved that fight. I think in live action we see very few costumed hero vs. costumed villain team fights. Even the movies just have a team of heroes fighting an army of aliens or robots or whatever. I'd like to see more fights like these. Everyone had their own unique skill and fighting style, and even Dr. Mid-Nite's goggles had a couple useful tricks. Hourman vs. Artemis in particular was brutal.

I also loved Artemis not wanting to kill Pat because he's a friend of her dad.

Eclipso is so powerful even Shade is out of his depth.

Quote Originally Posted by beatboks View Post
    On a side note hopefully the drained cosmic staff might need the attention of an aging Ted Knight (it's inventor) to recharge it( PLEASE)
    That would be cool. Random thought I had, since Courtney doesn't use the cosmic converter belt, I wonder if someone will invent it and give it to Mike. Maybe Ted Knight?

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Cindy getting her comeuppance was expected. I wonder if she is in fact actually dead. I think the actress is too good in her role and the character too big to have actually killed her. I imagine she is in another dimension or something. Maybe she will run into Doctor Midnite. Will Shade have to turn to Doctor Midnite? I imagine there will be a payoff to the fact that Midnite is clearly in a shadow dimension and Eclipso mentioning that Shade's powers come from his dimension.
    Maybe Obsidian is there too.

Incredible Member

The JSA is going to need some major help to take down Eclipso. I'd like to think Jade will show up again, and I kind of think Obsidian will wind up being connected to the Shade, and hopefully take on an active role in the team, along with his sister. Jakeem Thunder would be great to see too. My biggest wish though, is to see Hector Hall take up the Dr. Fate mantle.

Astonishing Member

Beth should not go out to fight. Stargirl - you have a distance weapon. Learn to use it instead of trying to bop people with it. You have significant energy casting that would have taken out most of the opponents, this isn't bean bag. It is a lethal situation, use it.

All the current JSA is irrelevant except Stargirl. Even strong folks in underwear are useless. BTW, if this was a competent SWAT team, the Bad guys would have been shot dead quickly - except perhaps for Cindy. All the gymnastics and throwing people around, stupid.

Take some BJJ and take your opponents to the ground rather than the throw and haymaker.

Glad they pointed out that the mech was useless against a ball bat. A big chain saw - give me a break.

Still it was fun to watch. The JSA needs Jade and/or other stronger members. Poor Beth is so sad, trying to be relevant, out of depth and out of depth in her parent's situation. I feel for her real problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Beth should not go out to fight. Stargirl - you have a distance weapon. Learn to use it instead of trying to bop people with it. You have significant energy casting that would have taken out most of the opponents, this isn't bean bag. It is a lethal situation, use it.

All the current JSA is irrelevant except Stargirl. Even strong folks in underwear are useless. BTW, if this was a competent SWAT team, the Bad guys would have been shot dead quickly - except perhaps for Cindy. All the gymnastics and throwing people around, stupid.

Take some BJJ and take your opponents to the ground rather than the throw and haymaker.

Glad they pointed out that the mech was useless against a ball bat. A big chain saw - give me a break.

Still it was fun to watch. The JSA needs Jade and/or other stronger members. Poor Beth is so sad, trying to be relevant, out of depth and out of depth in her parent's situation. I feel for her real problems.
    I mean, Beth actually contributed to the fight for once by distracting Artemis long enough for Rick to tackle her and she was the one who found Mike.

Superhero fights going to be Superhero fights. It was when the team worked together that they were able to take all three out. Kind of a bust for Injustice Unlimited though, so I guess Cameron's not joining them.

I guess they need to stretch out STRIPE's next appearance.

Incredible Member

You're confusing inexperience and youth with irrelevance. And since the name of the show is Stargirl, it would make sense for her to be somewhat above her peers on some level.

I kind of want Beth to be a behind the scenes hero. She is very smart and good at figuring things out. She really doesnt need to be fighting it out with people. let her be the info person the problem solver like a StarGirl version of oracle
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I kind of want Beth to be a behind the scenes hero. She is very smart and good at figuring things out. She really doesnt need to be fighting it out with people. let her be the info person the problem solver like a StarGirl version of oracle
    That archetype is so overused though.

I guess if they need a physical Mid-Nite they can introduce Pieter Cross, but I don't think that's happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That archetype is so overused though.

I guess if they need a physical Mid-Nite they can introduce Pieter Cross, but I don't think that's happening.
    Name an archtype in a superhero show that is not overused lol.

Or if they are going to have her go into combat maybe after they rescue Dr Mid-Nite from where ever Shade trapped him he could train Beth. Not just in combat but in the sciences as well and she could become a real formattable member of the team
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ultimate Member

The oughta make Beth a super genius or somethin', and have her whip up the solutions to some of their problems. Wasn't it her idea to stick Shade in a tanning bed?

Granted, they never got to it, but it was still a creative idea.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Name an archtype in a superhero show that is not overused lol.

Or if they are going to have her go into combat maybe after they rescue Dr Mid-Nite from where ever Shade trapped him he could train Beth. Not just in combat but in the sciences as well and she could become a real formattable member of the team
    I assume part of the reason they kept OG!Mid-Nite alive is so he can train Beth somewhat.

Where are the blackout bombs?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I assume part of the reason they kept OG!Mid-Nite alive is so he can train Beth somewhat.

Where are the blackout bombs?
    Blackout bombs seem like they'd be counter productive in a team fight, and Beth would need a means of overpowering/subduing her enemy.

Plus, they'd likely have to budget in CGI that allows us to see her, while in the fog :P

I think in terms of potential of what they could do in the future Beth may be the best.

I mean Stargirl has a cool stick that helps her fly and shoot people with light beams (Though she doesnt do that often.)

Hourman is edgy with super strength.

Pat has the whole "You have no idea how bad the ISA/Shade//Thunderbolt/Eclipso/past threat of the week Really is." Speech he gives every few scenes.

But Beth is super smart, can think outside the box, could come up with cool gear, when Dr Mid-Nite comes back he can train her. I mean the sky is the limit for her if they want to write her right.

What's BJJ?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    What's BJJ?
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu