Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I thought one of those girls was Artemis. I think an actress was confirmed to be playing her...
Could it be the cheerleader who met and antagonized Courtney a little bit. The minute I saw her I thought she seemed like a teen version of Cheshire. But Cheshire's only connected to Sportsmaster and Tigress on the Young Justice cartoon. So, maybe she's Artemis.

Anyway, I got a DC Universe subscription. Partially to check out this one show and partially to see what else was on there. I was a little disappointed with DC Universe's library (they seemed to deliberately avoid shows and movies that got bad press on the internet. Come on DC Universe! Own your garbage and put up the Green Lantern movie and Batman Forever). But this show I really liked. It struck the right tone and got me interested to watch more. Some things like the future Infinitors being all at the same lunch table were cheesy, but I like my superheroes cheesy. Granted, some of my affection for this show may be nostalgia. I haven't been able to keep up with DC Comics for a while, so an increasing number of things in these productions are things I don't really recognize. I recognized a crap ton of stuff in this show. And it had the same feel as a quirky but upbeat late '90s/early 2000s comic book. Which makes sense because it's based on one (Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E.). It has me almost wishing for more shows based on comics from that period. Like maybe an Impulse sitcom or a show based on Tom Peyer's Hourman.

Anyway, I was a little surprised to find that this was on the CW app. I cut the cord months ago and have been using mainly streaming and my own DVD/blu-ray collection for entertainment. Does anyone know if it will keep appearing on the CW app? Because I'm not feeling a pressing need to keep DC Universe after the one-week trial if I can watch Stargirl elsewhere.