Page 27 of 187 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    What makes you think the suit will only work for a limited number of people? From the look of the trailer, the suit form fits to whoever wears it.
    He doesn't, thats why its one of three possibilities he presented. One would hope that it does otherwise as hensaid why wouldnthe ISA not take these power artifacts to use themselves.

Presumably thats why Icicle killed the wizard, because he thinks bigger and will make betternuse of the wand. I now hope he finds it wont work for him

Extraordinary Member

You don’t need nine lives, be a mutant, or a totem to be Wildcat.

All you need is to know how to fight and box.

That’s all Yolanda needs.

If she gets Wildcat’s old form fitting suit, that’s just a plus.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Okay, I don't know if anyone else has asked this question but I'll ask it. Has that owl just not eaten in ten years? Does it leave it's perch to catch mice? How does this work?
    Assassinate Putin!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Okay, I don't know if anyone else has asked this question but I'll ask it. Has that owl just not eaten in ten years? Does it leave it's perch to catch mice? How does this work?
    I thought Pat said that it came back every night

Extraordinary Member

I assume it had the equivalent of a doggy door.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I thought it was a magic owl.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I thought it was a magic owl.
    Yeah, I get the idea Hooty is more than just the run of the mill wood owl. Has some sort of powers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I thought Pat said that it came back every night
    Wouldn't that technically be every day?
    Dark does not mean deep.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Yeah, I get the idea Hooty is more than just the run of the mill wood owl. Has some sort of powers.
    I would think Pat would have taken it in if it was an average owl. It being CG is a dead giveaway for powers.

Ultimate Member

I'm just wondering, does anyone know what STRIPE's CGI budget is? Just curious how often we'll see him in action, relatively speaking

I'm just wondering, does anyone know what STRIPE's CGI budget is? Just curious how often we'll see him in action, relatively speaking
    All I know is it looks damn good! With this being a Geoff Johns show through his studio and not a CW show, I'm sure they have more money for effects, CGI, etc.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Dont know what the budget is, but Johns brought in the thurd floor inc. Theybstarted out doing revenge of the Sith, have done Infinity War, the Last Jedi, Wonder Woman, and won about 3 emmy's for Game of Thrones. I very much doubt that they are cheap

So while I like the character development of Yolanda in episode 4, this just became super predictable for the convenience of delivering a hero team quickly

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by beatboks View Post
    So while I like the character development of Yolanda in episode 4, this just became super predictable for the convenience of delivering a hero team quickly
    This seems to bother you a lot. Why?

It normally doesn't take a lot to become Wildcat. Ted Grant was just a tough-as-nails boxer who was inspired by some kid's Green Lantern comic to put on a panther costume and go fight crime. We've established that Yolanda is herself an athlete by showing her in the boxing gym. Maybe not as established as "Ted Grant, heavyweight champ" but you make some allowances for teen superhero stories. Having tech in the suit is pretty much par for the course for superhero stories in the 21st Century if you've seen any superhero show or movie in the last 20 years.

This shouldn't be a big deal.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Supposedly they built an actual robot. Now how much of it does what we see on screen is up for debate. Obviously it doesn't fly or shoot fists out or anything but beyond that, who knows.
    Assassinate Putin!

Supposedly they built an actual robot. Now how much of it does what we see on screen is up for debate. Obviously it doesn't fly or shoot fists out or anything but beyond that, who knows.
    STRIPE does look a little too crisp to be CGI.