Courtney finally acknowledges Pat as her father and that she's his daughter. It was a long time coming .

Beth getting her CW hacker on with the help of Dr. Mid-Nite. She didn't even get to wear her costume once the entire finale. And now with Chuck gone she's basically useless, but I have to imagine he had his AI backed up somewhere. Maybe Beth will have to learn to be Mid-Nite without relying on the goggles now, or maybe this is where Hooty comes in.

I don't think Stargirl took out the ISA single-handedly so much as it was the JSA's teamwork that beat them, with Courtney giving Yolanda and the others a chance to finish them off.

Dragon King learns why you shouldn't antagonize the daughter you turned into a psychotic Supervillain.

Courtney is so sure of herself now that she just blasts Shiv away like an annoying fly.

I can't say Brainwave didn't deserve Yolanda slitting his throat but that's probably going to weigh on her moving forward, especially for a woman of God and who told Rick killing was wrong. Did Courtney ever tell them what happened to Brainwave?

So was Stargirl destroying that machine with her whole school watching her long-awaited public debut? Not that they got a good look at her.

Rick doesn't kill Grundy because he realizes Grundy isn't some villainous monster but just a scared, confused, animal that just doesn't know any better. I expect Grundy is probably still in Blue Valley and they'll have to deal with that next season.

I wonder what the Gambler is going to do now. He's basically broke and has nothing left but his ire towards Beth and the JSA.

"If I could kill a thousand people to cure cancer..." but where does it stop Jordan? Courtney was right, the ISA was too filled with hate to truly save America.

Icicles marks out Mike for termination...and Mike runs him over with a truck. I have to admit, that's not how I saw Jordan getting taken out. Is that something that can actually happen to him in his ice form or was it because Courtney had weakened him so much?

Justin is off to find Winged Victory and the rest of the Seven Soldiers (or their legacies). That's a plot thread I'm excited to see get picked up.

Yeah, Pat, who is "they?" The Earth-2 equivalent of ARGUS? Did they take Sportsmaster and Tigress into custody?

So Shade knew Project New America was going to fail, which is why he left. I wonder what he's going to do next. Although I'm more worried about Shiv discovering Eclipso .

Only this show could make Stargirl and STRIPE sit in front of an American flag work unironically. That dedication to Geoff Johns' sister was a nice touch .

So...revived Sylvester? His twin? Some kind of trick? More Joel McHale should be fun though.
Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
Also, while STRIPE looked great as always, the CGI on Grundy was really lacking!
Still the best looking live-action Grundy.
Quote Originally Posted by obatalla View Post
Definitely...it was unsettling how bad the design and cgi was on grundy considering how good it is on STRIPE....and hour man beating grundy? grundy is on the same strenghth levels as superman it was a little silly at that point. The ISA was beater a little too easily considering how much they destroyed the JSA all season...for the most part this was a good series but had some writing choices that i can't get on board with.
Grundy actually looked better than I was expecting, and he was probably exhausted from fighting STRIPE when Rick came in.

The ISA probably didn't help themselves by killing or taking off the board half their members compared to when they fought the original JSA.