Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
All signs point to that being the Shining Knight. For one, it was in the Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. comics. But also, if you look closely the name tag on his jumpsuit says "Justin" on it and his cap has a picture of a flying horse on it. So, I imagine there's going to be some kind of story about Sylvester Pemberton's old team the Seven Soldiers of Victory. Probably framed as the team he belonged to when he was a "rookie" before moving up to the big leagues of the JSA.
Then here's a question, if there's some sort of mention or even flashback of the Seven Soldiers, is that going to include Green Arrow and Speedy?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
That would be a pretty dark origin for the new Dr. Mid-Nite.
I suppose. Okay, maybe it's a temporary blindness but she gets to keep the powers after her vision comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
On the one hand Courtney just happening to choose someone with powers as her first recruit is awfully convenient for the plot. On the other hand if all the heroes are totem based (Courtney's staff, Yolanda's gloves, Hourman's hourglass, ...) then why hasn't Pat been looking for new heroes to wield them (other than these kids)?
Pat's job is to pass on the staff. Maybe each JSAer intended for their sidekick/valet to find their successor. That's why Hootie is there keeping watch over Mid-Nite's things. Maybe Doiby Dickles is out there looking for the next Green Lantern.

Quote Originally Posted by beatboks View Post
A bigger concern for me is how they are going to climax the series. Originally I didn't know how these junior JSA with only Hourman, Stargirl, Wildcat and doctor Midnight could possibly take on an ISA that stomped the JSA.
Thunderbolt ex machina?