Quote Originally Posted by RobinGA View Post
I love Pat. But I wonder just what his approach to parenting is at times.
Stargirl can pretty much do whatever she wants. Even when busted breaking
curfew, she can really twist Pat around her finger, then it goes away. While
poor Mike gets hit with a ton of bricks nearly every week. At least this week after a heavy
lecture, Pat relented, promised to bring Mike into the circle. Good thing too, I was starting
to feel sorry for the guy.

I hope that we get more about the original Dr. Mid-nite, it seemed as though got dropped
a little this week, although mentioned. Others on this thread had mentioned the Rick and Beth
romance, but it had seemed very limited. But we saw more of it this week, I see it now. I felt
bad for Beth with the looming divorce.

I am still not sure what Shade is doing here. Is it me or have other people noticed he talks like
a Scooby Doo villain sometimes? I'm sure that is not the impact that the producers intend.
I felt that the special effects weren't bad when Stargirl had her confrontation toward the end of
this episode. I wonder if we will see the art teacher again.

Next week is supposed to be the big confrontation between Cindy and the misfits against the JSA.
I'm not sure how Shade sounds like a Scooby-Doo villain. I guess because his tone is a little exaggerated? It's pretty clear Shade is trying to take care of Eclipso because he thinks it's too dangerous.