Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
Aside from stargirl, the heroes powers are effing terrible. The son with brainwave powers are infinitely cooler than the entire "hero" team.

Also, I wish they did not kill off the wizard family. The kid could have been a defector with magic powers on the side of the heroes, but of course the cooler/flashier more impressive power has to be scrapped for goggles girl, and ME STRONG. I'm hoping something comes of his investigations on what happened to the wife, maybe that cat turns up, or the hat with the wand. Where is the want btw, did icicle take it after he killed his partner?
I personally don't think that the wizard kid is dead. There are clues in the show that lead me to believe that he did some magic trick and lived before the car hit him.

Remember when Icicle spoke to the magician and told him he wasn't powerful enough for the wand and then the magician's kid on the bus stated that he felt his magic getting stronger? Pretty sure Stargirl is leading up to all the ISA parents either dying, coma, or going to jail. After that happens all of the kids will be left to fight amongst each other. And I think that the magician's son will try to kill Icicles to avenge his father's death.