Page 162 of 187 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 2791

I'm still hoping we visit Opal City at some point.

Ultimate Member

Who wants to bet Starman is actually Everyman?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I think something is definitely up with him...even if his story was true, the fact that his corpse somehow didn't decompose at all in the time between his death and Courtney reactivating the staff is highly suspicious.

He might not be aware of it, but he could be a plant by Mr. Bones. Then again he seemed active before Mr. Bones was even aware of Blue Valley.

Retired

I like the actor that plays the Shade. I want him to get his own spin-off limited series. Something that would explore his origins from the comics. That would be one way to get in some of the material from the Jack Knight comics, without contradicting their version of Starman.
    Last edited by Jim Kelly; 09-04-2022 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I like the actor that plays the Shade. I want him to get his own spin-off limited series. Something that would explore his origins from the comics. That would be one day to get in some of the material from the Jack Knight comics, without contradicting their version of Starman.
    Showrunned by James Robinson .

I get not putting him in the hat and sunglasses all the time, but I do wish his clothing came across as older in style.

The Crocks, if not for their, you know, villainy stuff, they would be a model family in loving one another, supportive of their daughter, etc.

Mighty Member

I liked how they alluded to the Earth-Prime comic issue by the remark that their trip was more eventful than they expected it to be.

I actually thought it could be an Ultra-Humanite scheme.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    I liked how they alluded to the Earth-Prime comic issue by the remark that their trip was more eventful than they expected it to be.

I actually thought it could be an Ultra-Humanite scheme.
    Still run into the issue of the staff working for him.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    They namedropped Ted Knight once already. So, they're not necessarily gone. I think there's more to the JSA's history than we've seen yet. Especially as they've already dropped hints that the JSA were still around during WWII.
    Yeah, there's a lot about the JSA they haven't revealed. Maybe they'll reveal Sylvester as a false mentor to Courtney and she has to learn from Ted or Jack the real history of the staff and origins of Starman.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The Crocks, if not for their, you know, villainy stuff, they would be a model family in loving one another, supportive of their daughter, etc.
    They're a little too harsh on Artemis, but at least it comes from a place of wanting her to reach her full potential.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Yeah, there's a lot about the JSA they haven't revealed. Maybe they'll reveal Sylvester as a false mentor to Courtney and she has to learn from Ted or Jack the real history of the staff and origins of Starman.

They're a little too harsh on Artemis, but at least it comes from a place of wanting her to reach her full potential.
    True. And even with Artemis wanting to join the JSA, they (if reluctantly) support her and even went to Courtney's mom to help get her in.

It is kind of weird to be begrudgingly supporting your daughter joining an organization you helped dismantle and help murder everyone involved.

Ultimate Member

I still want an explanation as to why the Crock's aren't being hunted by law enforcement.

I mean, yeah they helped against Eclipso, but I'd hardly say that they were that vital. That's mercy lead material, not 'walking around like they aren't murderers'.

I guess that's why poor Isaac had to die, otherwise it'd be weird to have the killer of his mom walking around

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post

But wouldn't that mean that Pat has been lying to Courtney all this time? Unless Sylvester kept the truth from him, too.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Cindy being the "Cordelia" of the group can work fine, but she needs for us to sympathize with her a little more or she'll be downright unlikable. I imagine being accused of murder might soften her - guess we'll see.
    If she's Cordelia, I guess that makes Courtney Buffy, Rick Xander, Yolanda Willow, and Pat Giles? Beth doesn't really have an equivalent on the Scooby Gang from Buffy the Vampire Slayer... at least not the original lineup.

The shapeshifter guy from the Young Justice cartoon's Infinity Inc? Does he even exist in the comics?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman