Page 168 of 187 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 2791

I think Cameron (Icicle Jr.) is slowly turning evil. It just his nature, can’t wait when he finds out how his father actually died.

Quote Originally Posted by tarbabe View Post
    I think Cameron (Icicle Jr.) is slowly turning evil. It just his nature, can’t wait when he finds out how his father actually died.
    I hope it leads to a confrontation with Mike and show that killing a man is something he still lives with. I never liked how easily they blew that off. (especially when a big storyline was Wildcat struggling with having killed someone)

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I can't wait to see her say, "F**k Starman!"
    This was my exact same thought .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This was my exact same thought .
    Knowing Courtney though, she'd probably say, "Forget Starman!"

Mighty Member

Dragon King found a way to possess his own daughter perhaps?

That snowglobe really looked a heck of a lot like Courtney. Like, I think I have literally seen her wear that exact outfit at some point.

I feel like I should feel bad that Yolanda's dad lost his job, but her family (other than the brother) is so awful I just can't muster up any sympathy. Like, Yolanda literally can't be on the phone and is obviously talking about the family's shame...that totally checks out. I guess the one thing I'm worried about is, if they're talking to a realtor, they might move out of Blue Valley and take Yolanda with them.

It's nice to have a doctor in the know in Beth's mom...even if she's not used to fudging medical reports so people don't pay too much attention to Superhero stuff!

OG!Mid-Nite! It was nice to see Dr. McNider reunite with Sylvester and get his doctoring on, and that he's happy where he is now. He's even starting a new clinic!

Does Sylvester still want to be Starman? Is he happy? Although whether he's ready to hang up the tights or not, Pat remaking his old suit was a pretty great gesture of support for him to give this one last go.

I'm glad Barbara's proposal got through and now her old nemesis is cartoonishly in support of her, but I wonder if she would've approved of Paula's methods for making that happen?

I see Tigress is decent at taxidermy. Did she hunt that thing down herself or...?

Kind of rare to see Courtney in a dress, come to think of it.

I love how Jakeem is talked into going along with Mike's plan because he wants to ride in the robot. Although they probably should've been more specific in which keys they wished for.

Nothing bonds three guys together like throwing back a couple of beers and watching Clint Eastwood.

So how are they going to explain away all the ice in the art room? I mean, maybe it'll melt but that would still be a lot of water.

I'm genuinely surprised the grandparents didn't tell Cameron everything about Stargirl and the JSA at this point. It seems like they're trying to build him up to it, but I guess that means they're still stringing along that plot.

It took three seasons but Courtney and Cameron finally have their first kiss! And amidst the snow no less! Of course, it probably won't end well because Courtney is still keeping being Stargirl and a whole bunch of other stuff from him, but take what happiness and love you can get.

So it wasn't Dragon King...it was Cindy. It seems like she's turning dragon like her dad did. And if the JSA is hunting through the tunnels...well, I think Cindy's secrets are going to catch up with her. Of course they're also on a wild goose chase.

So what happens when Cameron finds out his dad was in the ISA and was a bad guy?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    So what happens when Cameron finds out his dad was in the ISA and was a bad guy?
    That's assuming they can convince him his dad was a bad guy. And that will probably have to come after he finds out they were his dads' enemies and partially responsible for his death.

Incredible Member

The "why" Starman is back explanation, while ok, just means this guy is just a natural asshat. At least if he were clone, robot, or some type of doppleganger, it would've explained his behavior better.

Seems like they are telegraphing that Starman will sacrifice himself to save them all from whatever the final threat is, as I see no other use for the character. No family, no aspirations for a life outside of Starman, and 2 people can't share the staff long term.

Even for this show, seems odd to go from trying to kill folks at the grocery store then watch tv and share beers the next!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tarbabe View Post
    Nurture will most likely play a big part, too, given his grandparents were in on his father's plans and are playing the long game with him, at least in terms of his conversion to Icicle, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I hope it leads to a confrontation with Mike and show that killing a man is something he still lives with. I never liked how easily they blew that off. (especially when a big storyline was Wildcat struggling with having killed someone)
    Yeah, I'd like to see that, too. Speaking of Wildcat/Yolanda, I'm with Frontier. Little to no sympathy for her family at this point, given the way they're still treating her. As for the source of Starman's resurrection, while I'm tempted to say "came back wrong" could be a thing . . . based on the preview of the next episode where he takes a more active mentor/leader role with the JSA, given that Courtney's busy with Cameron, he does seem like he's heading for a very bad crash and burn --- and might take the whole team with him if he can't or won't rein it in. Excellent body horror with Cindy slowly transforming into a . . . Dragon Princess, I'd guess, at the end, though.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Sylvester name drops "Ted Knight".
    Wish we would get a flashback with Ted handing off the staff to Sylvester
    or Sylvester telling Courtney the origin of the staff. She doesn't seem interested where the staff comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like I should feel bad that Yolanda's dad lost his job, but her family (other than the brother) is so awful I just can't muster up any sympathy. Like, Yolanda literally can't be on the phone and is obviously talking about the family's shame...that totally checks out. I guess the one thing I'm worried about is, if they're talking to a realtor, they might move out of Blue Valley and take Yolanda with them.
    Take this how you will, but Yvette Monreal just posted to her Instagram today that she's been cast as a regular in a new HBO Max show. Maybe, since Stargirl has a low episode count, she can do both. Or maybe she's leaving the show. Or maybe they made a decision about the show that they haven't publicized yet.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Take this how you will, but Yvette Monreal just posted to her Instagram today that she's been cast as a regular in a new HBO Max show. Maybe, since Stargirl has a low episode count, she can do both. Or maybe she's leaving the show. Or maybe they made a decision about the show that they haven't publicized yet.
    Far as I'm concerned, the writing has been on the wall for the show. Highly low chance for season 4.

Season 3 finished filming in maybe February/March of this year, so the cast has been "out of work" since then. The show has been a summer replacement since the beginning and the only reason it's not a summer replacement this year is because of the massive CW cancellations "forcing" it to a fall show.

And with the show currently airing, no announcement if its being renewed or cancelled as of yet is not a good sign. If I was Monreal, I wouldn't sit on my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Sylvester name drops "Ted Knight".
    Wish we would get a flashback with Ted handing off the staff to Sylvester
    or Sylvester telling Courtney the origin of the staff. She doesn't seem interested where the staff comes from.
    They mentioned Ted made the staff in season 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Well, I'm glad for Yvette having more work if nothing else.

In the last episode, it was funny how Cameron (for lack of a better word) ejaculated his icy load when Courtney touch him.