Page 40 of 187 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Yeah I don't particularly need to see the show cross over any time soon. It's still got way to much to build off, all on its own for a long time.
    And that's what they need to focus on, not a crossover.

Although as far as tone and world building off Johns, (despite being a movie) this is the one that to me would actually make the most sense.

Now THAT would be awesome!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

So long as they don't make them a couple, cause that got creepyzone-awkward with one becoming an adult.
    But as friends it would be fun, as well as the rest of the SHAZIMILY meeting Courtney's Infinity-Crew (although the licensing rights logistics between the film and tv would probably make it impossible)
    Last edited by Güicho; 06-19-2020 at 12:50 PM.

Astonishing Member

Who's the fat guy with a derringer up his sleeve? That's cute but not really a pro firearm.

From what I've seen so far, except for Grundy, a trained person could wipe out the new JSA and most of the ISA with a Glock 19, if the person didn't screw around.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Who's the fat guy with a derringer up his sleeve? That's cute but not really a pro firearm.
    The Gambler
    Gambler_DC.jpg
    Derringers are kind of his thing. It goes with his whole "riverboat gambler" theme. I mean, if we're being honest, about 60% of being a superhero or supervillain appears to be theming and performance. I know some of us maybe don't want to believe that our favorite heroes are basically a bunch of crime-fighting theatre kids, but the Legion of Super-Heroes pretty much made the whole thing explicit back in the '50s when they started holding actual auditions. Same goes for the villains. It's amazing that the ISA has actually been able to lay low and not draw attention to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post

From what I've seen so far, except for Grundy, a trained person could wipe out the new JSA and most of the ISA with a Glock 19, if the person didn't screw around.
    The Gambler https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Steven_Sh...II_(New_Earth)

Always worth posting again, as they are going to keep popping up...

Injustice Society.

Last edited by Güicho; 06-19-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Last edited by Güicho; 06-19-2020 at 11:46 AM.

Others to familiarize yourself with, particularly the next gen characters ...
    - Tigress (Artemis Crock daughter of Paula Brooks (Huntress/Tigress) and Crusher Crock(Sportsmaster),
    - Icicle Jr. (Cameron Mahkent (son of Dr. Joar Mahkent the original Icicle),
    - Shiv (Cindy Burman) daughter of the the Dragon King
    (that was likely a picture of her dad, sans hood, on her mirror, as she put on her vampire makeup.)

Not pictured in the above villain teams (as he's a wildcard, not sure where he'll end up yet, in the comics he was a member of Infinity Inc .which John's seems to be building Cortney's crew from):
    - Hank King Jr. ( son of Hank King Sr. (Brainwave).
    Last edited by Güicho; 06-19-2020 at 06:57 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I’m surprised Hazard isn’t on the show, considering how the Gambler is featured.

Who would have ever thought we’d see the Injustice Society featured like this in media besides comics.

Let alone, Beth and Yolonda.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I’m surprised Hazard isn’t on the show, considering how the Gambler is featured.
    Yeah she showed up on Flash instead- https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post4998821

maybe it was to soon, or to complicated to re-introduce her.
    Last edited by Güicho; 06-19-2020 at 12:48 PM.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Yeah I don't particularly need to see the show cross over any time soon. It's still got way to much to build off, all on its own for a long time.
    And that's what they need to focus on, not a crossover.

Although as far as tone and world building off Johns, (despite being a movie) this is the one that to me would actually make the most sense.

YES this is the only crossover I want. These 2 would be so much fun in a flick together, especially with Freddy- in Philly.

Maybe TITANS too. I actually hope the focus tightens more onto Courtney soon. Maybe once the JSA is reestablished we can see more of Courtney and Pat just doing stuff.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 06-19-2020 at 02:22 PM.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    I'm surprised they're pulling that off. The comic is from '98 and youth fashion changes awfully fast. I guess t-shirts are neutral enough that they manage.
    90s fashion is pretty in.

Courtney's colour schemes continue to be impressive.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 06-19-2020 at 12:47 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Where was it revealed that Shade gave McNider his black out bombs?
    I don't know that it actually was, that's why I stated 'may have'. Seems like something that was revealed in Robinson's Starman, but I can't say for sure that it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post

Who would have ever thought we’d see the Injustice Society featured like this in media besides comics.

Let alone, Beth and Yolonda.
    Yeah she showed up on Flash instead- https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post4998821

maybe it was to soon, or to complicated to re-introduce her.
    I think Sharpe will eventually mention his granddaughter or she'll be shown working with the company. Just be kind of weird for them to exclude another ISA legacy when they have the rest of the kids in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Not rumors, Artemis is in the show. She appears briefly in the latest episode tackling some guy being ultra competitive.
    Ah, missed her name. But it remains to be seen if she is made into a hero, or a villain. With the former being a much more popular direction thanks to Young Justice.