Page 74 of 187 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2791
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    A tk bubble would be enough to stop him from being crushed -- but he'd also have to hide his brain activity from his father to stay hidden. But what happens when all that rubble is cleared? How could he escape without removing at least some of it. I just don't buy that he's dead -- especially with Wizard, Jr. buying it earlier this season.
    That's assuming he's in control. Jr had plenty of bouts when he used his powers involuntarily like how he transferred his memories to Courtney when they met in town. His powers acting on their own is what will save him in his scenario. I doubt he escapes. Much like The cool thatguy said, he's gonna be the one plugged to the machine.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I'm pretty sure Barbara's hiding stuff. My original theory that she's Liberty Belle and her mom was Ma Hunkel still stands ... but it might be something else. There's a reason she didn't clear up Courtney's theory about her dad being Starman right away. I guess we'll know more when "Sam" shows up.
    I doubt Barbara is a Superhero. I don't think she completely cleared it up because she knew Sylvester being Courtney's dad was bogus but she's still processing everything.

I'm disappointed that Barbara didn't seem to know the JSA. They were the heroes of her generation. She should know who Starman is without needing to Google him.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm disappointed that Barbara didn't seem to know the JSA. They were the heroes of her generation. She should know who Starman is without needing to Google him.
    Yea that made no sense especially with the flash, green lantern, and dr fate in the bunch....I feel like it would be hard to ignore those guys even if you disapproved of superheroes.

I think it was more for reference to check if there was a resemblance to Courtney's dad. She didn't act like she had no idea who the JSA was.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Unless he is suddenly revealed to be super durable, I don't think he'd survive that.
    He's got super powerful telekinetic powers. Don't have to be durable if the rocks never hit you

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    A tk bubble would be enough to stop him from being crushed -- but he'd also have to hide his brain activity from his father to stay hidden. But what happens when all that rubble is cleared? How could he escape without removing at least some of it. I just don't buy that he's dead -- especially with Wizard, Jr. buying it earlier this season.
    Two of the most exciting potential characters were so far, snuffed out. The wizard kid and brainwave jr.

I feel like being served a burger with stargirl, then a bunch of gruel with goggle girl and other lame powers people, then seeing potential salmon/steak dinners with brainwave jr and the wizards kid, then it's like, see this lovely dish? Let's dump that in the trash, MORE GRUEL !!!!!!!!!

Incredible Member

They need to alter Dr. Midnite's costume. Poor Beth looks like a 5-year-old trick or treater in it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Exactly. The ISA dig him out, and plug him in instead.
    I haven’t seen the show yet; I’m going to wait until the season’s done. My overall problem with it is that it’s another teen centric show; the JSA is being recreated with kids. I’m a bit too old to have teen angst mixed in with super heroics.

Not 100% sold Henry is dead, but great episode, nevertheless.

Also, can't Dragon King just shut up Cindy already?

Quote Originally Posted by lilyrose View Post
    They need to alter Dr. Midnite's costume. Poor Beth looks like a 5-year-old trick or treater in it.
    They need to have Beth be useful in the field. She needs her blackout bombs.

They need to have Beth be useful in the field. She needs her blackout bombs.
    Maybe Hooty will come in to deliver Beth her much-needed combat upgrades.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I haven’t seen the show yet; I’m going to wait until the season’s done. My overall problem with it is that it’s another teen centric show; the JSA is being recreated with kids. I’m a bit too old to have teen angst mixed in with super heroics.
    If it helps, it's also about a middle-aged man trying to connnect with his new stepdaughter.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    If you could handle early Smallville angst this show should be a breeze

Mighty Member

I liked how Hourman was trying to rip open Grundy's cell door so he could get his revenge.