Page 99 of 187 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2791
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

A statement from the network, also via EW, says Garrick's presence will "officially bring Stargirl into CW's post-Crisis CWverse alongside The Flash, Superman & Lois, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Supergirl, and DC's Legends of Tomorrow.
    Why? Stargirl is better off being it's own thing.

i remember when Legends of Tomorrow brought in their version of the JSA, I think Shipp was interested in being part of that but didn't happen. In hindsight probably a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    I'm happy to finally see Shipp as Jay with the JSA, but does this mean there's a Jay on Earth-2 and Earth-1? Because the EP of Flash said Jay's on Earth-1. Unless he can cross the Multiverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm happy to finally see Shipp as Jay with the JSA, but does this mean there's a Jay on Earth-2 and Earth-1? Because the EP of Flash said Jay's on Earth-1. Unless he can cross the Multiverse.
    maybe plans changed? Doesn't make much sense for Joan and Jay to exist on earth prime while Barry's parents still existed and are still very much dead.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    maybe plans changed? Doesn't make much sense for Joan and Jay to exist on earth prime while Barry's parents still existed and are still very much dead.
    No, it doesn't make sense at all. Boy, I wish they kept the Multiverse instead of this.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Retired

Since I haven't been watching any of the Arrowverse shows of late (maybe one day I'll binge watch them all), but I did watch STARGIRL and plan to again, I'm glad I'll get to see John Wesley Shipp again--one of my favourite super-heroes.

Shipp is always great.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

As if Stargirl could not get any better....here we are.....

I wonder if that means they'll get all of the actors for the past JSA back? It would be nice to see more of the classic JSA in their prime and not getting killed off .

Wait I dont get it. The guy who played the Flash from the 90s is going to play JSA Flash? How does that work?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Wait I dont get it. The guy who played the Flash from the 90s is going to play JSA Flash? How does that work?
    He was also Jay on the modern Flash show (as well as Henry Allen).

He was also Jay on the modern Flash show (as well as Henry Allen).
    Ah. I thought the guy playing Jay looked like him. but I didnt add it up, nor did I google it because I am lazy. I am only on Season 2 of The Flash. I dont pay too much attention to the actors. But all I could think was man this looks like the dad from Dawsons Creek lol.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Retired

I wonder if that means they'll get all of the actors for the past JSA back? It would be nice to see more of the classic JSA in their prime and not getting killed off .
    Who would you pick to play Alan Scott? I mean of all the Justice Society, Alan seems like the character who would be closest to Jay. Some actor from the past on a similar level maybe--if they are allowed to have a Green Lantern on the show. Richard Dean Anderson? Perry King?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Who would you pick to play Alan Scott? I mean of all the Justice Society, Alan seems like the character who would be closest to Jay. Some actor from the past on a similar level maybe--if they are allowed to have a Green Lantern on the show. Richard Dean Anderson? Perry King?
    Oh yeah, with Jade showing up it makes sense they'd cast Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    Is it me, or are they saying two completely different things? One one hand, it's saying that Earth 2 is still it's own thing that won't interact with the larger Arrowverse (suck it, CW). On the other, they are saying this will bring Stargirl into the post-crisis ARROWverse alongside Flash, Superman and Lois, and the other shows.

So is Stargirl in the main universe now, or not?!