Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    And there you go. Sales are "normal", not "horrible" or even "bad".
    I don't understand.
    Even if sales were X-Men 01 (1991) phenomenal or circulating 10,000 units why does that matter to the DGP (Doom and Gloom Party), the EOW (End of Worlders) and the HGH (Haterz Gonna Hate)?
    Because by all of their accounts...they HATE the premise, the stories, the characteriations, the artwork...EVERYTHING! about HoX/PoX/DoX so far...either way, they should not be bothered.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I don't understand.
    Even if sales were X-Men 01 (1991) phenomenal or circulating 10,000 units why does that matter to the DGP (Doom and Gloom Party), the EOW (End of Worlders) and the HGH (Haterz Gonna Hate)?
    Because by all of their accounts...they HATE the premise, the stories, the characteriations, the artwork...EVERYTHING! about HoX/PoX/DoX so far...either way, they should not be bothered.
    I’d be curious to know how many of the doom and gloom set are actually buying versus pirating or complaining based on second hand information.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    I’d be curious to know how many of the doom and gloom set are actually buying versus pirating or complaining based on second hand information.
    HA! Right?
    You left out...Complaining on Principle, because it's all they know.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Is it? I mean the sales are good but many people thought that this was going to be a massive hit and the sales are pretty normal for a relaunch.
    Well suddenly sales are good, even if it is selling below gold/blue era. There was so many complaining about sales

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I don't understand.
    The DGP.

X-Board got political parties now. Haha

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Well suddenly sales are good, even if it is selling below gold/blue era. There was so many complaining about sales
    Sales are not below Resurxion.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Sales are not below Resurxion.
    Only x-men is above

BANNED

Only x-men is above
    Weapon X #2: 42, 471
    Gen X #2: 30,396
    Astonishing #2: 51,353
    Red #2: 49,084

With the exception of Fallen Angels, all the satellite books outsold the Ressurexion satellite books. And the flagship book outsells the flagship books of 2017.

Weapon X #2: 42, 471
    Gen X #2: 30,396
    Astonishing #2: 51,353
    Red #2: 49,084

With the exception of Fallen Angels, all the satellite books outsold the Ressurexion satellite books. And the flagship book outsells the flagship books of 2017.
    X-men blue: 54k
    X-men gold: 62k

none of these books had the flagship appeal that hickman had and blue wasn't a flagship

BANNED

X-men blue: 54k
    X-men gold: 62k

none of these books had the flagship appeal that hickman had and blue wasn't a flagship
    Blue was definitely a flagship lol.

Blue was definitely a flagship lol.
    It was gold, it even got the best artists

BANNED

It was gold, it even got the best artists
    With the exception of Marquez (for a special issue) not one artist was on the same level as Jorge Molina.

BANNED

Armor went on a recruitment mission, trying desperately to convince Beak and Angel to join.

There’s no formal education. Youth are taught in communes.

I was honestly expecting New Mutants to give us more to talk about here. Armor specifically said they couldn't/shouldn't mind control people into coming, which was good! But the twins first immediately leapt to mind controlling Beak to come, which is bad. But that's probably more on them being awful than it is a reflection of Krakoa.

Do they just party all night and pick flowers all day? I'm reminded of the Simpsons cult episode where they picked fruit all day.

To be clear, that's mostly a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    I was honestly expecting New Mutants to give us more to talk about here. Armor specifically said they couldn't/shouldn't mind control people into coming, which was good! But the twins first immediately leapt to mind controlling Beak to come, which is bad. But that's probably more on them being awful than it is a reflection of Krakoa.

Do they just party all night and pick flowers all day? I'm reminded of the Simpsons cult episode where they picked fruit all day.

To be clear, that's mostly a joke.
    In their defense the twins were probably conditioned that way I mean they were Slaves/Hounds they don't know any better. So I agree you can't blame Krakoa for that.