Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Hulk vs. Justice League

Savage Hulk (616) vs. The following League members (post crisis). Arena.

Steel
    Cyborg
    Booster Gold
    Fire
    Batman with extra gas pellets :P

Bonus: If they lose, add Plastic Man.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

The post crisis versions of these characters don't really bring enough oomph to the table to take on a class 100 brick.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    The post crisis versions of these characters don't really bring enough oomph to the table to take on a class 100 brick.
    Plas doesn't change much?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Hum. I suppose it depends on how defining you feel his JLA run was. I mean there's nothing the Hulk can do to him in a lasting sense other than space toss certainly as far as Eel's inability to, you know, die.

Edit: he could cause the guy enough pain/distort him enough for a 10 count I'd suppose, but Plastic Man would be trying things while he did. It depends how much oomph you think Plastic Man has, as really the other people here aren't going to amount to much.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 12-08-2019 at 02:41 PM.

Couldn't the team serve as a means to distract Hulk while Plastic-Man finds and opening to basically contort his arm/body down Hulk's throat?

Plastic-Man could then expand and essentially force out Hulk's organs for suffocate him. Whichever would be most effective or faster.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

It really again depends how powerful you're willing to accept Plastic Man as. Like someone's going to totally respond to that with a scan of the Hulk wrecking a Reed Richards who tried something similar and think they're somehow making an intelligent point, but Plastic Man is certainly a loooot more powerful than Mr Fantastic. It just depends on how far you put stock in that going.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Yeah Plas is a little weird. Like if you take him fighting Fernus at face value, he can probably take this. But he usually wasn't that relevant when pitted against Doomsday or White Martians, for example. Like he could slow them down but not really take it to them like he did on Fernus.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    It really again depends how powerful you're willing to accept Plastic Man as. Like someone's going to totally respond to that with a scan of the Hulk wrecking a Reed Richards who tried something similar and think they're somehow making an intelligent point, but Plastic Man is certainly a loooot more powerful than Mr Fantastic. It just depends on how far you put stock in that going.
    Plas certainly shot up in general oomph near the end of his League run, yeah.

I made a Plastic Man vs. Thing thread once and consensus was that Ben couldn't win. Not that Ben is as tough as Hulk or anything.

Someone is probably going to say "PM fought Fernus!" but I'm just not sure how legit people think that was.
    - big_adventure

He did other impressive things outside of that in his League stint as far as it goes, but nothing ever quite on that level.

BANNED

He could always try to make a joke and revert him to banner like Spider Man but it most likely wouldn't work on the savage hulk.

Steel could BFR him/himself by flying off while Plas distracts/suffocates Hulk, giving Batman the win

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Steel could BFR him/himself by flying off while Plas distracts/suffocates Hulk, giving Batman the win
    I don't think that Steel really wants to spend that much time in close quarters with Hulk. Grabbing Hulk at sea level and trying to fly to space will take a LOOOOOOONG time. Hulk smash shiny metal man.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I don't think that Steel really wants to spend that much time in close quarters with Hulk. Grabbing Hulk at sea level and trying to fly to space will take a LOOOOOOONG time. Hulk smash shiny metal man.
    Not really? Hes pretty fast. He was following Orion and Supes' planet wide fight fast enough for instance

https://m.imgur.com/a/5PlaP2o

And in any case he doesn't need to stay in close contact once he gets Hulk airborne, only one of these guys can fly, he could just keep knocking him upwards with his hammer

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Not really? Hes pretty fast. He was following Orion and Supes' planet wide fight fast enough for instance

https://m.imgur.com/a/5PlaP2o

And in any case he doesn't need to stay in close contact once he gets Hulk airborne, only one of these guys can fly, he could just keep knocking him upwards with his hammer
    He doesn't have the reaction speed to do that with impunity, though, does he? Him getting into hammer range puts him into smash range. Which is a very unhealthy place to be.

And that "feat" REALLY isn't that impressive. There are multiple characters there who would be in India in a minuscule fraction of a second: too fast to even SAY India. And Batman seems to be following the fight just fine thanks as well.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    He doesn't have the reaction speed to do that with impunity, though, does he? Him getting into hammer range puts him into smash range. Which is a very unhealthy place to be.
    He does have some good reaction feats, but why would he need that? He just needs to bull rush every time

And that "feat" REALLY isn't that impressive. There are multiple characters there who would be in India in a minuscule fraction of a second: too fast to even SAY India. And Batman seems to be following the fight just fine thanks as well.
    Multiple fast characters no doubt. Hulk not being one of them. Antarctic to India in what appears to be seconds is pretty fast no matter how you look at it

Batman is being ferried around by Kyle
    Last edited by The Dork Knight; 12-09-2019 at 04:05 AM.