Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool Wonder Woman 1984 (2020) Official Trailer Drops!

Looks Like Allot of Fun and Stylistic!

Last edited by CJStriker; 12-08-2019 at 04:15 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Ultimate Member

Love the sheer 80's of it and how bright and colorful it looks.

Diana riding lightning was so cool.

Genuine heartfelt reunion between her and Steve, also the role reversal between them seems like it might be fun.

Pedro looks suitably creepy.

I'm wondering if the effects for Cheetah aren't quite done yet, hence why we didn't see her. We did see a big of Barbara seemingly growing in confidence though.

Fun creative action.

Etc.

Really good trailer.

The trailer was okay. A lot more promising than Birds of Prey

I am confused about the tone, did not like the song they chose. Gal is beautiful and amazing to watch. I hope this is not the final CGI of the film. it may need more polishing. the cinematography also seems uneven but for the most part good. I am liking the White House scene with Diana, it reminds of Nightwalker from X2.

Overall this looks promising, Patty Jenkins knows what she is doing as a very director driven person.
    Last edited by Beaddle; 12-08-2019 at 04:33 PM.

Incredible Member

Can't wait! Trailer looks promising but it will be interesting if any of the action scenes can compare to No Man's Land.

Mighty Member

All good except the gold armor ugh.

Ultimate Member

The gold armor looked fantastic.

She looks like hawkgirl in the gold armor. Other then that trailer looks good.

I'm guessing a certain Lord/Diana moment from the comics isn't going to appear considering the MAN OF STEEL controversy.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Super excited for this! Love that they threw so many nods from the actual comics end the trailer as well. Like the 80's spy phase WW went through.

I really hope it delivers. My only gripe about the first Wonder Woman film was the end fight with the main villain (aka Bootleg Magneto). Hopefully, this film will have a better villain powerset and/or battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    She looks like hawkgirl in the gold armor. Other then that trailer looks good.
    It's another reference to the books.

Last edited by DragonsChi; 12-08-2019 at 05:33 PM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Super excited for this! Love that they threw so many nods from the actual comics end the trailer as well. Like the 80's spy phase WW went through.

I really hope it delivers. My only gripe about the first Wonder Woman film was the end fight with the main villain (aka Bootleg Magneto). Hopefully, this film will have a better villain powerset and/or battle.

It's another reference to the books.

That pretty much looks like the Kingdom Come armor. Not sure if she wore it before then but I do know it made some appearances after the series.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member

This movie could well be the top domestic grossing movie of 2020. Field looks weak and WW 1984 should be the number one choice. https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme...ms-box-office/

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Pretty darn cool! I’m eager to see the film.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I'm guessing a certain Lord/Diana moment from the comics isn't going to appear considering the MAN OF STEEL controversy.
    Actually.... I could see them doing it. If they are still going with the continuity from Batman v Superman and Justice League, Diana hadn't operated as Wonder Woman for quite some time. So what if she was forced to kill Max, and that act made her go into retirement?

Quote Originally Posted by Beaddle View Post
    The trailer was okay. A lot more promising than Birds of Prey

I am confused about the tone, did not like the song they chose. Gal is beautiful and amazing to watch. I hope this is not the final CGI of the film. it may need more polishing. the cinematography also seems uneven but for the most part good. I am liking the White House scene with Diana, it reminds of Nightwalker from X2.

Overall this looks promising, Patty Jenkins knows what she is doing as a very director driven person.
    NightCRAWLER.

One thing I noticed right off of the bat- Diana's costume is much brighter than it was in any of the movies she's been in before. Much brighter reds and blues.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Wait...so...Diana can web swing on lightning bolts now?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Actually.... I could see them doing it. If they are still going with the continuity from Batman v Superman and Justice League, Diana hadn't operated as Wonder Woman for quite some time. So what if she was forced to kill Max, and that act made her go into retirement?
    They're already defying DCEU continuity by making Wonder Woman a public Superhero in the 80's.