Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 91
  1. #1
    Wanda & Ribrianne~4~Life! CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,802

    Cool Wonder Woman 1984 (2020) Official Trailer Drops!

    Looks Like Allot of Fun and Stylistic!

    Last edited by CJStriker; 12-08-2019 at 04:15 PM.
    Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!

    ~~ Brianne De Chateau ~ Episode 102, of Dragon Ball Super!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyHGXMH6HB0
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread!

  2. #2
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,228

    Default

    Love the sheer 80's of it and how bright and colorful it looks.

    Diana riding lightning was so cool.

    Genuine heartfelt reunion between her and Steve, also the role reversal between them seems like it might be fun.

    Pedro looks suitably creepy.

    I'm wondering if the effects for Cheetah aren't quite done yet, hence why we didn't see her. We did see a big of Barbara seemingly growing in confidence though.

    Fun creative action.

    Etc.

    Really good trailer.

  3. #3
    Mighty Member Beaddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,167

    Default

    The trailer was okay. A lot more promising than Birds of Prey

    I am confused about the tone, did not like the song they chose. Gal is beautiful and amazing to watch. I hope this is not the final CGI of the film. it may need more polishing. the cinematography also seems uneven but for the most part good. I am liking the White House scene with Diana, it reminds of Nightwalker from X2.

    Overall this looks promising, Patty Jenkins knows what she is doing as a very director driven person.
    Last edited by Beaddle; 12-08-2019 at 04:33 PM.

  4. #4
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Can't wait! Trailer looks promising but it will be interesting if any of the action scenes can compare to No Man's Land.

  5. #5
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    848

    Default

    All good except the gold armor ugh.

  6. #6
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,228

    Default

    The gold armor looked fantastic.

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member Gaastra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,997

    Default

    She looks like hawkgirl in the gold armor. Other then that trailer looks good.

  8. #8
    Astonishing Member ChrisIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,458

    Default

    I'm guessing a certain Lord/Diana moment from the comics isn't going to appear considering the MAN OF STEEL controversy.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

    https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

  9. #9
    Astonishing Member DragonsChi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,868

    Default

    Super excited for this! Love that they threw so many nods from the actual comics end the trailer as well. Like the 80's spy phase WW went through.

    I really hope it delivers. My only gripe about the first Wonder Woman film was the end fight with the main villain (aka Bootleg Magneto). Hopefully, this film will have a better villain powerset and/or battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    She looks like hawkgirl in the gold armor. Other then that trailer looks good.
    It's another reference to the books.

    Last edited by DragonsChi; 12-08-2019 at 05:33 PM.
    The Human Rocket Nova Prime Appreciation Thread: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...reciation-2019

    Explain The Appeal ~ Hawkman: http://community.comicbookresources....73#post3725173

    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

  10. #10
    Ultimate Member Gray Lensman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    10,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Super excited for this! Love that they threw so many nods from the actual comics end the trailer as well. Like the 80's spy phase WW went through.

    I really hope it delivers. My only gripe about the first Wonder Woman film was the end fight with the main villain (aka Bootleg Magneto). Hopefully, this film will have a better villain powerset and/or battle.


    It's another reference to the books.

    That pretty much looks like the Kingdom Come armor. Not sure if she wore it before then but I do know it made some appearances after the series.
    "Theory: The Phoenix doesn't corrupt the characters, it corrupts the authors." Gambit, King of Thieves

  11. #11
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,918

    Default

    This movie could well be the top domestic grossing movie of 2020. Field looks weak and WW 1984 should be the number one choice. https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme...ms-box-office/

  12. #12
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    19,593

    Default

    Pretty darn cool! I’m eager to see the film.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  13. #13
    The Nature Boy AnakinFlair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Saint Ann, MO
    Posts
    2,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I'm guessing a certain Lord/Diana moment from the comics isn't going to appear considering the MAN OF STEEL controversy.
    Actually.... I could see them doing it. If they are still going with the continuity from Batman v Superman and Justice League, Diana hadn't operated as Wonder Woman for quite some time. So what if she was forced to kill Max, and that act made her go into retirement?


    Quote Originally Posted by Beaddle View Post
    The trailer was okay. A lot more promising than Birds of Prey

    I am confused about the tone, did not like the song they chose. Gal is beautiful and amazing to watch. I hope this is not the final CGI of the film. it may need more polishing. the cinematography also seems uneven but for the most part good. I am liking the White House scene with Diana, it reminds of Nightwalker from X2.

    Overall this looks promising, Patty Jenkins knows what she is doing as a very director driven person.
    NightCRAWLER.


    One thing I noticed right off of the bat- Diana's costume is much brighter than it was in any of the movies she's been in before. Much brighter reds and blues.

  14. #14
    www.taurianfilms.com
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    912

    Default

    Wait...so...Diana can web swing on lightning bolts now?

  15. #15
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    46,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Actually.... I could see them doing it. If they are still going with the continuity from Batman v Superman and Justice League, Diana hadn't operated as Wonder Woman for quite some time. So what if she was forced to kill Max, and that act made her go into retirement?
    They're already defying DCEU continuity by making Wonder Woman a public Superhero in the 80's.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •