BANNED

Default X-men monday #38 - Tom Muller talks design

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

As a graphic designer I really do love the design-work that went into HoX to DoX.
    Everything felt and continues to feel connected and cohesive, visually. Also...the entire line definitely looks more modern to go with the current tone of the new status quo.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    As a graphic designer I really do love the design-work that went into HoX to DoX.
    Everything felt and continues to feel connected and cohesive, visually. Also...the entire line definitely looks more modern to go with the current tone of the new status quo.
    You got here before I could make a quip asking if graphic design was anyone's passion.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I feel like the aesthetics of the X-Men comics change every five years or so. Some are more memorable than others. The late 90s were certainly memorable. The New X-Men under Morrison, the Astonishing era under Whedon, and the Uncanny era under Fraction were all distinct in their own way. I think Hickman has really raised the bar in terms of presentation for the X-Men comics. It's a style that I think will age better than most.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member

Fonts, such beautiful fonts!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    You got here before I could make a quip asking if graphic design was anyone's passion.
    LOL.
    While "passion" may be too strong a word...It's certainly is a keen love and interest.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Wow, I just realized that the X used in the council room is the same one used in the logos