View Poll Results: Which Arrowverse crossover is the best?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Flash vs. Arrow/The Brave and The Bold

0 0%
  • Legends of Today/Legends of Yesterday

0 0%
  • World's Finest

0 0%
  • Invasion

0 0%
  • Duet

0 0%
  • Crisis on Earth-X

1 33.33%
  • Elseworlds

0 0%
  • Crisis on Infinite Earths

2 66.67%
    Fantastic Member

Default Best Arrowverse Crossover

The current incarnation of the Arrowverse is coming to an end, with the upcoming series finale of Arrow. With that in mind, it's time to take a good look back at all of the Arrowverse crossovers of the past, going back to 2014, and ask: which one is the best one?

My pick: Invasion

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Oooh good question. I will have to come back to this. I been binge watching the crossovers since Crisis as it is.

Retired

Won't know until COIE is over. Before the current crossover, I would have said Crisis on Earth-X--even though it was the crossover that took away Professor Stein (I'll never get over that).

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Won't know until COIE is over. Before the current crossover, I would have said Crisis on Earth-X--even though it was the crossover that took away Professor Stein (I'll never get over that).
    Agreed. The death of Professor Stein was one of three times that any of these shows got me to cry (the other two being the deaths of Tommy and Moira).

Taking COIE off the board since it isn't finished yet, I'd have to say my rankings of the crossovers would be

Crisis on Earth X
    Elseworlds
    Invasion
    World's Finest

And then

Duet
    Legends of Today/Legends of Yesterday
    Flash vs. Arrow/The Brave and The Bold

I have a feeling that when all is said and done, COIE will be my favorite. As it is, it will be hard to top it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Agreed. The death of Professor Stein was one of three times that any of these shows got me to cry (the other two being the deaths of Tommy and Moira).

Taking COIE off the board since it isn't finished yet, I'd have to say my rankings of the crossovers would be

Crisis on Earth X
    Elseworlds
    Invasion
    World's Finest

And then

Duet
    Legends of Today/Legends of Yesterday
    Flash vs. Arrow/The Brave and The Bold

I have a feeling that when all is said and done, COIE will be my favorite. As it is, it will be hard to top it.
    I forgot that's what they called the Supergirl/Flash crossover. Guess now they can't use it for a Supergirl/Batwoman episode .