Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    basically this. I really seeing Emma gaving Magneto and Xavier a betrayal and ruining a lot of their plans for Krakoa
    Or Jean since she's easily seduced by outside forces.

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Or Jean since she's easily seduced by outside forces.
    easily? like a machine being used to prject ilusions?

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    So I'm here just to voice how incredibly shitty it is some X-men can appear in MULTIPLE titles a month across series and universes sometimes. Yet with Storm we're still stuck on whether she can appear in the X-men and BP? Well my question is, why can't she do both if anyone deserves the exposure its Ro' and I'm tired of her character being treated like an afterthought, she could easily be a mutant activist appearing in the X-men, BP, and greater Marvel Universe!!
    I think the fake diversity push pretty much answers this question. I still want to have the names of the people who thought "The people want diversity so lets replace all of our white heroes with poc instead of expanding our audience" rather than erasing part of the audience to shut up another part they should have put real work towards it. After that not much suprises me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    Moving beyond the question of whether Emma is or isn’t a feminist, I do have to say the plot line I’m most interested in is her move to consolidate power among the women. Storm, Jean, Emma, and now Kitty are all on the Quiet Council and are former headmistresses of the school and leaders of X. I would love to see them become a voting block and limit the power and influence enjoyed by Xavier and Magneto.

Krakoan politics and the conflicting personalities and agendas of the Council are what I’m really here for.
    This sounds delicious!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Duggan's interview...especially the parts concerning Storm, has been grossly misconstrued and thereby twisted by those who would revel in the drama of conflict and dissention. Enh. Let fools follow fools if they want.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    So I'm here just to voice how incredibly shitty it is some X-men can appear in MULTIPLE titles a month across series and universes sometimes. Yet with Storm we're still stuck on whether she can appear in the X-men and BP? Well my question is, why can't she do both if anyone deserves the exposure its Ro' and I'm tired of her character being treated like an afterthought, she could easily be a mutant activist appearing in the X-men, BP, and greater Marvel Universe!!
    Storm was in Uncanny X-Force and X-Men and Wolverine and the X-Men and Amazing X-Men and her solo series and occasionally in Uncanny X-Men at the same time. And she was leading in almost all those team books.

Before the BP/Avengers office claimed her.

The idea that Storm was some background fodder character who made rare appearances before Coates swooped in is some spectacular revisionism.