BANNED

Default The Punisher vs Hitman

The Punisher takes on Hitman
    First round Without his powers
    Second Round He has his X ray vision and telepathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    The Punisher takes on Hitman
    First round Without his powers
    Second Round He has his X ray vision and telepathy.
    In the Arena doesn't really matter if Hitman has his powers or not as his X-Ray vision is useless here and he can't use his telepathy offensively. This is just a quick draw in both scenarios.

Tommy would have an advantage in an urban setting as he can use his powers to easily locate Frank and prepare accordingly.

Incredible Member

I love Tommy, he's one of my favorite characters, but in a straight up arena fight, he loses badly.

If this were a scenario, he'd have a much better shot against Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Will Hatch View Post
    I love Tommy, he's one of my favorite characters, but in a straight up arena fight, he loses badly.

If this were a scenario, he'd have a much better shot against Frank.
    Yeah, Hitman was designed entirely with scenario situations in mind. He's perfect for sniping difficult targets. Give him a fifty-cal sniper-rifle, and he can kill almost any human, simply because he can see exactly where they are. You'd need to live you life forever surrounded by heavy armor to be safe from him. And the telepathy helps him tremendously in avoiding ambushes, discovering locations, discovering weaknesses, etc. He's pretty much a scenario street-level god.

Plunking him down into the arena destroys all of that.

I absolutely love Hitman but I have to admit Frank would take him down. The 'Who Dares Wins' storyline showed how badly out of his depth Tommy is when going up against trained elite soldiers.
    Check out my new action comedy comic Supermom. Superhero Voltra is out to stop her archnemesis from taking over the world. There's just one problem: she's pregnant... and he's the father.

Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986r..._Pack.pdf/file

BANNED

I think that telepathy may offer him a slight advantage in aim dodging making it more likely he will be able to dodge Frank but perhaps Castles skills may prove too much for him especially since he has managed to tag Spider Man and Daredevil. Perhaps his X-Ray vision may indicate old injuries, vulnerable spots to target which may enable him to incapacitate Frank but it does seem unlikely given Frank's damage soak. Now that I ponder on it , it does look like the Hitman is going down as he doesn't seem a match for Castle in the arena. Should have made it a scenario matchup.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

By "Hitman" do you mean Agent 47, or is there another character by that name that I don't know about?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    By "Hitman" do you mean Agent 47, or is there another character by that name that I don't know about?
    Hitman from DC. He's a contract vigilante that takes on metahuman villains. Has X-ray vision and passive telepathy.

Not to be confused with the Hitman that Punisher has actually fought before:

https://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i...cbc9/clean.jpg

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Hitman from DC. He's a contract vigilante that takes on metahuman villains. Has X-ray vision and passive telepathy.
    Ah. I was pretty sure it wasn't Bret Hart either.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!