Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I mean, they're all minors for the most part so I doubt they can send them to serious Superhero jail. I don't know if there's a superpowered equivalent to juvie.
Tommy Shepherd/Speed was recruited by the original Young Avengers from a juvenile holding facility due to having blown up his school (perhaps by accident) with his manifested powers, so they likely do or would have a juvenile equivalent of The Raft or The Vault in the Marvel Universe. That being said, this is a semi-reasonable compromise that we could've gotten after the Stamford Incident if the people in power weren't bent on using that tragedy as an excuse to target all superheroes for registration and/or incarceration --- just require anyone underaged at the time they gain their superpowers and who wants to fight crime with them to sign up for superpowered vocational training first a la My Hero Academia, and anyone that washes out of the program isn't allowed to play superhero under criminal penalty. Of course, what I'm hoping for is that we don't get the same abuses and atrocities as committed by the pro-registration faction during the original Civil War, outlined by fellow poster Journey, in this event.