Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    didn't he become a professional wrestler after serving time? i wonder when he'll meet the new Patriot (who he inspired to become a hero); unless it happened in one of those secret empire stories i didn't read.
    No. They didn't meet in Secret Empire, Rage totally vanished from the narrative of Sam Wilson's book when the event started - and he was in hospital in a coma at that time as he'd been beaten up while in jail. He next showed up, fully recovered, in Venomized, which Patriot didn't appear in. So they haven't met.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Well, we're getting a Power Pack reunion after all: https://twitter.com/ryanqnorth/statu...36916873707524

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Well, we're getting a Power Pack reunion after all: https://twitter.com/ryanqnorth/statu...36916873707524
    If this status quo is remembered for anything, it'll be for finally bringing back Power Pack.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    It was for New Warriors. It will also be spinning out of Outlawed. Interestingly enough, the last time the New Warriors got a book was during the first Marvel NOW! era, which is also the last time the Young Avengers got a book. I'm just saying, if Marvel doesn't relaunch the YA this time around, I'll be specially pissed. Come on, Marvel, it's time!
    Between Outlawed and Empyre they'd have to be straight up trolling not to give the YA their due.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Oh Great...this sounds like the friggin' Superhero Registration Act from Civil War all over again, but for Millennials. Get ready folks for characters engaged in endless debates along the lines, "But at 18, we have the right to vote, open a bank account, join the army, smoke, and get a tattoo. Yet we're not allowed to help people? Screw you, boomers!"
    --Mike McNulty, a.k.a. Stillanerd. Contributor for Bam Smack Pow! and Viral Hare
    Previous Articles for Whatever A Spider Can.
    Previous Articles for Spider-Man Crawlspace.

Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason why it was put up.--G.K. Chesterton

Champions,Power Pack, New Warriors and Strange Academy yeah it is not likely your seeing a Young Avengers book.

At least not in April - it would've been announced with the others. Maybe in May, after Empyre starts?
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I imagine they're going to announce more books.

I doubt they would have Young Avengers on the teaser if they weren't going to tie-in in to this.

That's why I think maybe it just starts later than the others. They wouldn't announce it yet if it won't be in the April solicitations. And because of Hulkling's storyline, they have reason to wait until Empyre starts. It would also stagger the launches, avoiding two issue 1s being launched together in the same week. Especially when we know that Ms. Marvel, Miles Morales, and Runaways will all be tie-ins too.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    At least he can dodge Customs, thanks to Pinpoint.
    Pinpoint? Where is he appearing these days?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

He's one of the Champions and we already know Eve Ewing is keeping him around as he's in the Outlawed preview.

So is Outlawed like a youth-focused comic initiative and branding for Marvel titles, and do you think we can expect more books going forward in this status quo?

Yeah, I do. Beyond the three announcements we just had, we know that existing books Ms. Marvel, Miles Morales, and Runaways will be involved. Ironheart has an Iron Man 2020 tie-in mini, which probably won't have the Outlawed branding but pretty much has to mention the new status quo. Beyond that, there's still a few more people who should be getting a spot somewhere. I'm not exactly sure what Fantastic Four will do, as it'll probably have an Emypre tie-in arc. Maybe they'll do one issue before that focusing on the return of the Future Foundation (which is a necessity for Power Pack to happen) and the effect on Franklin and Valeria before moving on to Empyre? Or maybe they'll do a separate mini. X-23 is on the art spread, but X-Men would seemingly not be involved here. Maybe she'll get a one-shot, showing what happens to her sister Gabby?

And then there's Kate, America, and Speed. Young Avengers must be getting something, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Champions,Power Pack, New Warriors and Strange Academy yeah it is not likely your seeing a Young Avengers book.
    They did have Ms. America, Speed and Kate Bishop on the teaser poster, and they're also on one of the Outlawed covers. I think we're gonna see something done with the Young Avengers characters.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    They did have Ms. America, Speed and Kate Bishop on the teaser poster, and they're also on one of the Outlawed covers. I think we're gonna see something done with the Young Avengers characters.
    Probably after Empyre is done they’ll have something for YA