Default Samus vs. Power Rangers

Samus of Metroid takes on the Mighty Morphin Rangers.

New York City. No zords.

1: Video game and tv show versions only.

2: Comic book / manga feats allowed for both sides
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Probably depends a lot on what series of rangers is being used. Assuming we're talking about some form of endgame-upgraded Samus, she should comfortably flatten the first few seasons worth of them in the first scenario; I can't say much after that. Too much mobility, too much shielding, too much raw firepower and AoE, and she can functionally fly. Dragon Shield might be a bit of an issue (though some of her beams have been known to outright bypass otherwise invulnerable defenses), but AoE should beat it, and even if it doesn't, she can bounce around killing the rest of them and then just wait until Tommy has to take a breath, or shoot the dagger or grapple beam it out of his hand or something. Or freeze him.

I can say even less about scenario 2 except that IIRC manga Samus is really fast. It's been awhile but as I recall, we see her, still in training, bound a really long ways across a valley with a couple of jumps in one frame, with enough implied speed that all the Chozo with her can do is react. Multiple jumps suggests that she's got the reaction speed and agility to deal with her own movement in that space.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 12-17-2019 at 01:39 AM.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands