Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Red Hood and the outlaws V2 would be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Second the Red Hood and the Outlaws v2/Rebirth. I don't believe Jason has actually appeared in the animated film universe, hence the nomination.

And no need to redo Under the Red Hood, just a quick mention of it would be enough.
    We're going to have that short for "A Death in the Family", right? They could release a remaster of "Under the Red Hood" and make a movie for RHATO, too. I could be too happy with a small collection like that in my self.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    When they do a Birds of Prey movie, I would prefer Manhunt.

When it comes to Batman stories, I would like to see "The Cult".
    I second that one. I could kill for a good adaptation of "The Cult", artwise too. Because damn if the art isn't part of the appeal.

I wouldn't mind a Batgirl movie for teenagers. Besides, plenty of the girls I teach love her from that "DC Superhero Girls" cartoon. They also like Miss Martian and Black Canary from YJ. Could be nice to have something for them aimed for their (older) age. They could use Steph and Cass too, for variety.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 12-11-2019 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I wouldn't mind a Batgirl movie for teenagers. Besides, plenty of the girls I teach love her from that "DC Superhero Girls" cartoon. They also like Miss Martian and Black Canary from YJ. Could be nice to have something for them aimed for their (older) age. They could use Steph and Cass too, for variety.
    I wouldn't mind something with Peyton Lists' Batgirl, since I'm not sure when we'll see her again.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

BATGIRL OF BURNSIDE would be rad. Castelucci's current BATGIRL with the Terrible Trio and the new Oracle would also be a fun flick.

A Batman movie with Lord Death Man would be stellar. Hell, adapt the Batman '66 story by Jeff Parker with Batgirl and Lord Death Man. Get Will Arnett to voice Batman. I loved that issue with the silliness of the '66 series mixed with the darker strangeness of Lord Death Man.

Actually, a lot of the Parker issues of '66 would work well as animated flicks. Will Arnett could totally pull off an Adam West style Batman, with a slightly more somber tone.

I'd like to see a genuine espionage story with Batman infiltrating Spyral or Checkmate or something, too. His animated films tend to showcase him fighting his own creations or the same villains as always, I'd like to see him up against political intrigue and mystery.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 12-11-2019 at 10:36 PM.

I like Duke so I'm cool with either The Signal miniseries or We are Robin being adapted. Instead of Alfred being "The Nest" i rather use Damian.

I wanted to do an AU where Jason became one of the Talons instead of Red Hood.

I also wanted to do an AU where Anarky was a former Robin. I read somewhere they thought of making him Robin before Tim was introduced so exploring that could be fun. Plus there was a fan theory of Lonnie being New 52 Red Robin so i wanted to play with that.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-13-2019 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    BATGIRL OF BURNSIDE would be rad. Castelucci's current BATGIRL with the Terrible Trio and the new Oracle would also be a fun flick.
    Or Batgirl Year One .
    A Batman movie with Lord Death Man would be stellar. Hell, adapt the Batman '66 story by Jeff Parker with Batgirl and Lord Death Man. Get Will Arnett to voice Batman. I loved that issue with the silliness of the '66 series mixed with the darker strangeness of Lord Death Man.

Actually, a lot of the Parker issues of '66 would work well as animated flicks. Will Arnett could totally pull off an Adam West style Batman, with a slightly more somber tone.
    I don't see them doing a '66 Batman film without Adam West.