View Poll Results: What do you rate the issue?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3 6.00%
  • ★ ★ ★ ★

10 20.00%
  • ★ ★ ★

19 38.00%
  • ★ ★

14 28.00%
  • 4 8.00%
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I was annoyed by the infographic. It isn't always a bright idea to key names derived from the Greek alphabet with Latin characters. Otherwise I enjoyed the issue.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

BANNED

Are power dampers that easy to come by??? I mean DAMN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    I didn't even think about that! It would have actually been cool to see Glob go through some kind of body horror shift into looking like a normal human for a few minutes.
    That would have been kinda cool actually. Maybe kinda funny.

Reminds me of the Chamber Icons mini, they used “micro inhibitors” that “nullifies” mutants genetic abilities for thirty seconds. I sat there thinking, “He’s dead. He can’t live without his powers. So he’s dead. The story stops here because he just died.”
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

I don't know if anyone has brought this up but why were so many of Beak and Angel's kids repowered? I thought only Tito avoided M-Day

If it was Mothervine like with Beak, then why would the kids be affected but not Angel?

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I don't know if anyone has brought this up but why were so many of Beak and Angel's kids repowered? I thought only Tito avoided M-Day

If it was Mothervine like with Beak, then why would the kids be affected but not Angel?
    It’s the inconsistency with the post M-Day statuses that irritates me. Why not just repower everyone? If it’s an issue then it should be addressed, like Angel didn’t say anything about Krakoa being mutant-only and how her depowered status would work under that. If they amped up the drama of that instead of introducing angry anti-mutant gang #2736383 with their power dampening missiles, I think I would’ve enjoyed the issue way more.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Krakoa can produce food, shelter and energy, all primary needs. But everything else they have to import and Krakoa drugs are their only export.
    even giving the drugs free I doubt that they can produce enough of them to supply all the demand of all the countries. Just US would need an insane amount of flowers.

Beak getting repowered through Mothervine felt like a bad move when it happened in Blue, because it felt like it was being played for horror in that moment. He certainly wasn't happy with it. I'd prefer a more consensual repowering.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    even giving the drugs free I doubt that they can produce enough of them to supply all the demand of all the countries. Just US would need an insane amount of flowers.
    They've taken over part of the Savage Land for farming flowers. They've probably got other farms and facilities all around the world to process the drugs

Mutant meth labs if you will

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It’s the inconsistency with the post M-Day statuses that irritates me. Why not just repower everyone? If it’s an issue then it should be addressed, like Angel didn’t say anything about Krakoa being mutant-only and how her depowered status would work under that. If they amped up the drama of that instead of introducing angry anti-mutant gang #2736383 with their power dampening missiles, I think I would’ve enjoyed the issue way more.
    It’s because Brisson only read Morrison (Glob) and Whedon (Armor) and AvX (Cyclops is Hitler).

Beak getting repowered through Mothervine felt like a bad move when it happened in Blue, because it felt like it was being played for horror in that moment. He certainly wasn't happy with it. I'd prefer a more consensual repowering.
    And that’s exactly why Beak should’ve been the one to smuggle over the mutant cure during Disassembled but that’s another topic for another day.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    It’s because Brisson only read Morrison (Glob) and Whedon (Armor) and AvX (Cyclops is Hitler).
    Funny how I was thinking he would at least get the Morrison kids right but I guess he just skimmed over the Angel parts.

Isn't the Savage land protected by law? Its not something Krakoa can just claim and start clearing land for agriculture. Its super dangerous and I'm surprised Ka-zar at least isn't upset. That story beat doesn't feel very thought out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    And that’s exactly why Beak should’ve been the one to smuggle over the mutant cure during Disassembled but that’s another topic for another day.

That could have been another perfectly good reason why he's avoiding Krakoa! He could blame Emma for getting repowered against his will and not want to have anything to do with her or her schemes or something

That could have been another perfectly good reason why he's avoiding Krakoa! He could blame Emma for getting repowered against his will and not want to have anything to do with her or her schemes or something
    The reason it was Anole was because Emma mind controlled him. He already got over his appearence

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    The reason it was Anole was because Emma mind controlled him. He already got over his appearence
    Wait, Emma mind controlled Anole into giving that mutant cure to the authorities and caused all the terrible things that happened in Uncanny?

I don't have the issue in front of me...but didn't the Redneck dude have a peacock tattoo.... wouldn't that tie into
    spoilers:
    the man in X-Force from the group Xeno??
    end of spoilers
    GrindrStone(D)