View Poll Results: What do you rate the issue?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3 6.00%
  • ★ ★ ★ ★

10 20.00%
  • ★ ★ ★

19 38.00%
  • ★ ★

14 28.00%
  • 4 8.00%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

I think my problem is also that the New Mutants team are grown ass adults but now they are relegated to the kids table (same with Gen X folks). Some of them have been on the full X roster, have been Avengers, and have bailed Cyclops out of more than one nasty situation. They certainly could have chosen that living setup, but you would think after everything they've done to earn stripes they'd rather put a Krakoa gate on Limbo than have to play the grown up advisors in the dormitory.

Them playing advisors would've worked so much better since they already were advisors to the Academy X kids back during that time period. I hope that's a part of the series going forward. It makes a lot of sense for them to be sort of ambassadors to the younger generations.

The Omega House has to be for Legion, right?

I need more Legion in my life.

-Pav, who thought this issue was solid but not spectacular...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Yep, we already know his chaarcter beats and I don't remember any significant character development. His use is more of a gimmick

For a gimmick it's way too much of him... They could use the panels for actual development of other characters. Imagine if besides the New Mutants the second storyline was about the New X-Men team... This book would be much valuable. It's really disappointing that instead of that they let one writer's insignificant pet characters be pushed. I expected better quality writing from the relaunch and not let mistakes like this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    The Omega House has to be for Legion, right?

I need more Legion in my life.

-Pav, who thought this issue was solid but not spectacular...
    I think it's a place for young omega level mutants and where Franklin Richards will live.

This comic was, right in those first hold on, wait, no no, I was totally like who is that new oh it's and why is she nearly always, is this Brisson, oh hey Tabitha doesn't even seem committed to her, Angel must have, hold on Human Kind coming through the Nebraskan fields without your hoods but with your guns and what you want DRUGS...

so just when Beak and Angel are about to offer a much need lens into Class discrimination in X-Men culture and comics...the book...

Is that Magik's sword in the stump supposed to be like

That campus map itself is a map of an interior most couldn't afford.
    Krakaon League Ivy League...

Look if you deal with Morrison's run you have to be willing to come all damaged and dirty and before (glossing up for) Whedon's run and that means you're going to be facing yourself in the mirror...not your phone...not your phone on a phone in your phone...an actual idea of at least, dark water, pool, a mirror...people inside...landscapes out and in, people in, people out...messy...that's more like a window that you can see through and yea, sometimes I too wish it was just Wolverine...because when it's just him moral ambiguity is fine.

I don't even have the energy or attention span to talk about it

Or, maybe talk...but hold up...

There's an app that's like, well it's, right, it simulates...no it's actually your phone listening to music with headphones in your phone...like...

Longform! I mean...well...in the long...oh forget it...the kids will figure out the future while the adults try like crazy to prevent it.

No no, not like that...but seriously?

No I don't really use my phone like that yet, but my phone might use me that way...I wonder my phone's headphones would be canceling out...if, the new vinyl section is so random...

If they release every vault recording from Prince's actual vault...did you know it's a real thing...a real vault...he had issues with the internet...is it okay to just go in there and pillage the place...why not let homeless people use it? It's cold. It's winter. It must be big and all that money you get from...couldn't you?

This comic should have focused and been about Class Discrimination in X-Books.

Is there a sewer complex and service jobs for the underprivileged in this Island Paradise?

What if Magik 'ported Krakoa to Limbo?

Would it fit?
    Last edited by sungila; 12-12-2019 at 11:36 AM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It’s the inconsistency with the post M-Day statuses that irritates me. Why not just repower everyone? If it’s an issue then it should be addressed, like Angel didn’t say anything about Krakoa being mutant-only and how her depowered status would work under that. If they amped up the drama of that instead of introducing angry anti-mutant gang #2736383 with their power dampening missiles, I think I would’ve enjoyed the issue way more.
    Krakoa isn’t mutant only. We saw already humans on Krakoa. What Xavier said is that Krakoa is a safe haven state for mutants, meaning that differently from other countries people can’t just take a flight for Krakoa International Airport. If Cyclops can invite humans and aliens to dinner and give them a flower portal, Jubilee can have his non mutant son with her etc. the same obviously is true for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    VS Hickman, this shows how bad Brisson is. Stop with Glob and the twins.
    What are the twins even there for?
    Calling it now, they'll be the deux ex machina that saves everyone next issue.

The twins need to team up with Nanny. What better way to steal mutant kids from their parents than to have two unsuspecting kids who's powers are primed for that?

Speaking of The flyBirds... Why are they coloured like the artist doesn't have any real life biracial people to use as an example??20191212_184044.jpg
    GrindrStone(D)

lmao yeah finally the time they have the opportunity to draw light skin characters, they duck out and make most of them white...you gotta be kidding me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    lmao yeah finally the time they have the opportunity to draw light skin characters, they duck out and make most of them white...you gotta be kidding me.
    Nope it's Canon now Angel and Beaks are biologically like

The girls look like their mom boys like The Dad lol
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Speaking of The flyBirds... Why are they coloured like the artist doesn't have any real life biracial people to use as an example??20191212_184044.jpg
    I was so mad when I got to that point like seriously?

oop I screamed! the grasp on genetics that these artists have is truly unparalleled ...

Quote Originally Posted by PeterParked View Post
    Krakoa isn’t mutant only. We saw already humans on Krakoa. What Xavier said is that Krakoa is a safe haven state for mutants, meaning that differently from other countries people can’t just take a flight for Krakoa International Airport. If Cyclops can invite humans and aliens to dinner and give them a flower portal, Jubilee can have his non mutant son with her etc. the same obviously is true for anyone else.
    Krakoa being mutant-only doesn’t stop it from having humans visit. Magneto made it clear. I had thought this was the case too but thinking on it now, Jubilee is a pretty special case to the rule and no one is expecting the Starjammers to actually settle down on the island.