View Poll Results: What do you rate the issue?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3 6.00%
  • ★ ★ ★ ★

10 20.00%
  • ★ ★ ★

19 38.00%
  • ★ ★

14 28.00%
  • 4 8.00%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I just went back to House of X and these kids went to a Nebraska, right? Which is in the USA, correct? Which is one of the treaty nations, so what are these guys complaining about? Unless they supposed to be from other countries or something? Which I’m sure can’t go over well politically as far as the USA is involved.

So basically Anduinel had better plots, I’m thinking.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

It was not bad.
    Mutants having problems or not wanting to go to Krakoa is a interesting plot.
    But compared to Hickman's writing and Reis' art, it's huge downgrade.

I thought this issue was pretty fun. Aside from Queen Boom Boom, none of these are characters I love, but I really like the premise, and the story read really well. I do think this should be two different books, though. My only issue was Beak and Angel treating Glob as a friend. When they knew him, he was basically a terrorist.

Is it weird that I like Hickman writing in New Mutants but dont really care for it in X-Men.

Yes I know this is Brisson but I don't care for this issue.

I shoud have put this and Fallen Angels back on the shelf and got two starbucks instead.

Whats my defect yo

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    I just went back to House of X and these kids went to a Nebraska, right? Which is in the USA, correct? Which is one of the treaty nations, so what are these guys complaining about? Unless they supposed to be from other countries or something? Which I’m sure can’t go over well politically as far as the USA is involved.
    I guess the new mutant drugs are like Prep and aren't covered by everyone's insurance. Big Pharma is the real enemy of mutant progress.

I enjoyed it, it was ok, but I like the space part so much more!

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Is it weird that I like Hickman writing in New Mutants but dont really care for it in X-Men.
    I'm the same way. New Mutants is fun, and everyone feels like themselves. X-men is usually very uncomfortable for me to read. Any pre-established character barely feels human.

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    I guess the new mutant drugs are like Prep and aren't covered by everyone's insurance. Big Pharma is the real enemy of mutant progress.
    lol So we go back to the same old song and dance.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

Incredible Member

power-dampening missile?

power-dampening missile?

power-dampening missile???

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    power-dampening missile?

power-dampening missile?

You really can find anything in Costco.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Mothervine was destroyed and Mothervine's only source was Jimmy Hudson.

All of Jimmy Hudson's biological matter was destroyed by the Poison.

So, there is no more Mothervine.
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    it had collateral effects and Miss Sinister was going to use it to control the mutants infected with it. So it was destroyed and there isn't a way of doing more
    Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    Elixir destroyed it. It had too many negative effects on Mutants with powers.
    Cop out. Mothervine works and in its original incarnation, it wasnt the best bc Miss Sinister did have her own ulterior motives, but its not like it cant be improved or modified, especially with all the geniuses now working together. MV did have negative effects but that primarily came from it being inpredictable and causing mutations to manifest far beyond the mutant's control as it was released on a global scale with no control.Elixir was able to stabilize the mutations and those exposed to MV that he saw retained their powers. I dont see why it should be a viable option in a controlled environment especially when they also have Hope around to help stabilize the mutations

I really enjoyed this. It was great to see Beak's parents and how they are still a close family unit. It was also great seeing the kids. Good lord that's a lot of flying children to keep track of. 4 out of 5 from me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    power-dampening missile?

power-dampening missile?

This is the only thing i have a problem with. I need a data page saying their are instructions on line to make power dampening weapons or something. Surely it can't be this cheap unless all the organizations that are against mutants are handing out free dampening tech.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This is the only thing i have a problem with. I need a data page saying their are instructions on line to make power dampening weapons or something. Surely it can't be this cheap unless all the organizations that are against mutants are handing out free dampening tech.
    This point does kind of come up in today's X-force issue. I'm guessing the new evil mutant group put out a youtube DIY.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    How long have we seen power dampening collars and such? Goes back to the 90s at least, probably earlier.

So it was only a matter of time until they went viral.