View Poll Results: What do you rate the issue?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3 6.00%
  • ★ ★ ★ ★

10 20.00%
  • ★ ★ ★

19 38.00%
  • ★ ★

14 28.00%
  • 4 8.00%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    This point does kind of come up in today's X-force issue. I'm guessing the new evil mutant group put out a youtube DIY.
    It's possible that the Road Warriors in New Mutants are actually a subset of the new group or something. Every cult has their followers to do the dirty work.

Why do people have an issue with power dampening missile? Power dampening tech has existed for ages from guns to collars. That being fitted into a missile doesnt seem too farfetched

i'd be ok with it if non-mutant superhumans also fell victim to it at the same rate. why isn't there a missile that prevents people from using sorcery?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why do people have an issue with power dampening missile? Power dampening tech has existed for ages from guns to collars. That being fitted into a missile doesnt seem too farfetched
    I don't have a problem with it existing i have a lack of understanding for how it is so easily accessible especially to what seemed like a rag tag biker group. This stuff can't be that cheap. Where are they getting the supplies?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

is tabby gonna cop those roberto posters tho

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i'd be ok with it if non-mutant superhumans also fell victim to it at the same rate. why isn't there a missile that prevents people from using sorcery?
    why isn't there a missile that prevents people from using their brains
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I don't have a problem with it existing i have a lack of understanding for how it is so easily accessible especially to what seemed like a rag tag biker group. This stuff can't be that cheap. Where are they getting the supplies?
    Just normal technological improvement, compare for example (mobile) phones now to phones two decades ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    lemme call hickman and ask
    okay i did it and before he asked me how i got his number he said

Sounds like a story.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

So is Boom Boom f--king Roberto again?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    lemme call hickman and ask
    okay i did it and before he asked me how i got his number he said
    I hope he gets to it then. cause at this point power dampeners are more readily available than Nintendo Switches.

*imagines scene where for Christmas all the kids get a power dampener.* lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So is Boom Boom f--king Roberto again?
    Either that or sniffing his underwear. Those photos of himself on the wall would suggest he is dating himself though.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Just normal technological improvement, compare for example (mobile) phones now to phones two decades ago.
    Even an iphone is like $700 with no plan etc. This is a modded rocket launcher. I wonder if it's tax deductible.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Now even everyday rednecks have power dampening tech. I complained about it last week, so when this happened? Yeah, over it. I thought the twins would come out and mind control the humans, but nope. Didn’t help that a simple story is so stretched out. This should’ve been a one-and-done.

My biggest takeaway is that we do need Mutant villains because not having them results in this kind of laziness. It’s like writers can only think of one way to make humans a threat.

huh I actually liked this one . good world building moments. needed more Tabby though.

If the real world has gotten to the point we can 3D print pieces for guns then a world with Stark and Richards surely has the diagrams and materials to make anti mutant tech floating out on the dark web. I don't take to much issue with it. I just hate that they have yet to create a defense against it. You'd think by now they'd all have their costumes outfitted with emergency emps with all of the high tech weaponry used against them.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Now even everyday rednecks have power dampening tech. I complained about it last week, so when this happened? Yeah, over it. I thought the twins would come out and mind control the humans, but nope. Didn’t help that a simple story is so stretched out. This should’ve been a one-and-done.

My biggest takeaway is that we do need Mutant villains because not having them results in this kind of laziness. It’s like writers can only think of one way to make humans a threat.
    never seen an every day redneck with hair like that lol
    but fr some kind of power dampening tech has been in what every book now?