Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Good issue. 5 out of 5 from me. This issue moved this to neck and neck with Marauders for me. Really starting to get an understanding of actual novissimo from this and it won't be long before they become true human's enemy as well. Once they start to see themselves as something else which is where it seems to be going, it's on.

I don't get why Jean was needed to bring Xavier back. It didn't look like she added anything to Cerebro rather it was already pre-programmed and all she did was put it on Xavier's head unless there is a piece i'm just flat out missing.

I think Colosuss is definitely not the original and was proably changed when he was "brought back" Have we seen Colossus go through a gate yet? I would assume he must have since in HOX he was one of the first ones Xavier pulled in so he may have some pieces of Colosuss like his X-gene but i think he is for sure the traitor.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Domino should have just been killed (maybe even by Wolverine) and resurrected to fix her.
    I thought that was one of the stated original goals of this X-Force team, to confirm that mutants are dead somewhere else so they can be resurrected on Krakoa. Might as well have started with her.

But I'm nitpicking. Great issue except for that one little thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Criticalfan View Post
    Domino should have just been killed (maybe even by Wolverine) and resurrected to fix her.
    I thought that was one of the stated original goals of this X-Force team, to confirm that mutants are dead somewhere else so they can be resurrected on Krakoa. Might as well have started with her.

Thats speculation; I dont beleive that mission has ever been assigned to X-Force. I do agree though that she should have died and this should have been the catalyst to forming whatever recon team that takes on this task

That seems cruel. I would rather her get healed by Elixir or Triage (where the hell is triage.) Since they can put her back to new. If they just kill people that are badly hurt and not try to save them it will really make the looming of death seem like nothing and i bet detractors would jump all over it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

THat confused me as well. I get that the death and resurrection process is likely traumatic, but I can't imagine living like that isn't traumatic as well. When Wolverine destroyed the power inhibitor I thought for a second he actually had killed her.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    That seems cruel. I would rather her get healed by Elixir or Triage (where the hell is triage.) Since they can put her back to new. If they just kill people that are badly hurt and not try to save them it will really make the looming of death seem like nothing and i bet detractors would jump all over it.
    It was the writer's choice to keep her alive. I think what Criticalfan was saying was that the group should have killed her. Keeping her alive after flaying her seems more cruel

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It was the writer's choice to keep her alive. I think what Criticalfan was saying was that the group should have killed her. Keeping her alive after flaying her seems more cruel
    They were keeping her alive so they could take the other half of her skin if needed i assumed. I must have misunderstood. I read it as he was saying Wolverine should have finished her off so they could confirm her death and bring her back. But as we could see in the last panel it looks like her arm and leg are wrapped in krakoan branches which are probably healing her.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

crazy to me how much this book got done in 3 issues. hope domino keeps her tree legs for a bit ngl

It would be a terrible message if they killed Domino because of her scars and disabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    It would be a terrible message if they killed Domino because of her scars and disabilities.
    Yep.

Karma continues with her mechanical leg. Nanny is still inside her egg armor.

Clearly the dead have priority ahead of medical problems. What we can't know is how was Scott's eye because he always wore the visor in House of X.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yep.

Karma continues with her mechanical leg. Nanny is still inside her egg armor.

Clearly the dead have priority ahead of medical problems. What we can't know is how was Scott's eye because he always wore the visor in House of X.
    Exactly. There’s a queue 16 million mutants deep. Killing and resurrecting someone who is injured or otherwise disabled is a negligent use of resources.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Percy's Jean is a gift from god. He's restored my hope for her
    THIS!

After how she was portrayed in HoX, Percy’s Jean is truly a blessing.

Fantastic Member

I’m surprise Xavier’s resurrection was anticlimactic. They made it seem last issue that Jean was insecure about being able to pull it off. Instead, she seem very nonchalant about transferring xavier’s back up consciousness into the body. I thought it would have been a bigger spectacle esp since Xavier is an important figure in Krakoa.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    I’m surprise Xavier’s resurrection was anticlimactic. They made it seem last issue that Jean was insecure about being able to pull it off. Instead, she seem very nonchalant about transferring xavier’s back up consciousness into the body. I thought it would have been a bigger spectacle esp since Xavier is an important figure in Krakoa.
    I actually appreciate that it was anticlimactic. There was little tension to be drawn from the resurrection itself anyway, since we all knew he’d be back. It’s great as impetus for this new iteration of X-Force but treating his return as an uncertainty when there was little doubt would've been tedious and forced. His return isn’t the story.

By the way, do you think X-Force is something public for the rest of Krakoa? Does the Council or the Captains know it at least?

I'm imagining Scott's smile thinking about it. All the moments "What would Jean think of this?"