Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Why would Colossus want to silence the assassin? Maybe Xeno got to him in Russia.

maybe it's a large framed Reaver wearing Colossus' skin.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I wanted to see Forge kissing Charles on the mouth.
    Lol hopefully there will be some fan artists pay attention and complete this kissing scene for us.

BANNED

I wanted to see Forge kissing Charles on the mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    Lol hopefully there will be some fan artists pay attention and complete this kissing scene for us.
    I want to see Magneto’s reaction.

percy is really makin gme like Krakoa status.

this book is nuts

From the art in issue 2 I believed Jean made the Cerebro sword and not Mags. It would have been cool if she did it.

BANNED

From the art in issue 2 I believed Jean made the Cerebro sword and not Mags. It would have been cool if she did it.
    Nah, it was Mags. You can tell from his blue aura surrounding it rather than her pink one.

I loved it. Great read.

Fantastic Member

I loved the book, but the data pages should never ever be done like they were this issue. Show those pages—a page of light-hearted humor with Forge kissing Charles is not going to ruin the tone it set, which is I suspect why they separated it into the data page.

Also, the hand being colossus is not at all clear (I would not have guessed that if it wasn't mentioned in this thread/elsewhere outside the book), nor are his motivations.. which is again intentional, but also not really something that should be done without proper context. Colossus doesn't smother people in their sleep without a damn good reason, and they have yet to establish Colossus' injuries and the events of Russia to what happened with Domino. Presumably it's forthcoming, but that could have been left out entirely until the issue in which the context is given. It would also make it less confusing, because they had a man/a hand shown smothering the agent to death, with no explosion, then mention the bodies exploding, without evident injury to Colossus (but with injury to the person with the body immediately prior to colossus showing up).

X-force is the most compelling book so far though and I'm super glad #4 is only in a week to see more of what happens from here, glad to see Domino is (half) back. Hoping that it isn't a story of colossus being mind controlled or something likewise and him attempting to do good (without pulling a massive stupid..), but hard to tell so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Great issue. This book is everything. I loved each of these characters even Beast and Quentin.
    Also Xavier/Forge is wired.
    Forge and Xavier a thing now

I had problems with this issue.
    The speech Jean gave about death sounded very weird.
    Xavier resurrection went very smoothly. It didn't look like a real challenge for Beast and Jean.
    I don't see Magneto accepting Black Tom talking to him like that.
    How human press knew about Xavier's death or what do they know about Cerebro?
    The sword Magneto made for Charles is kinda stupid.

But I liked the rest of it.

this is my favorite Dox series so far is forge and professor x a thing? I guess Domino is going to have some krakoa powers now that she is 50% plant? she reminds me of Obito during the fourth ninja war. Xeno as a evil group has a cool name cant wait for the rest
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Percy's Jean is a gift from god. He's restored my hope for her

Still not feeling the data pages. The one with the Cerebro Sword seemed unnecesary and could have easily been drawn since it was literally a scene and not an info dump

X-Force delivers again, it’s easily the best book of the dox line, Percy handles the characters very well, I’m excited for more.

Even if it’s Colossus who strangled the attacker I hope that doesn’t mean that he is the X-Men traitor

I don’t mind Quentin on the team at all, but he is a kid, isn’t it weird that Xavier lets him join the hit squad with mutants like Wolverine and Domino? He should be in the Academos Habitat instead

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    X-Force delivers again, it’s easily the best book of the dox line, Percy handles the characters very well, I’m excited for more.

Even if it’s Colossus who strangled the attacker I hope that doesn’t mean that he is the X-Men traitor

I don’t mind Quentin on the team at all, but he is a kid, isn’t it weird that Xavier lets him join the hit squad with mutants like Wolverine and Domino? He should be in the Academos Habitat instead
    If used like Percy did he could be useful for a special ops squad. He's a telepath but also super smart and he's got hacking skills.