Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Best Dawn of X series hands down. I am loving everything Percy and Cassara are giving us in this book. Xavier's "To me my X-Force" line was just everything.
    Agreed! This is the one, who would’ve thought...
    #MagnetoWasRight

I don’t think the rest of krakoa has a clue. they want to keep the paradise image on lock especially internally

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    X-Force delivers again, it’s easily the best book of the dox line, Percy handles the characters very well, I’m excited for more.

Even if it’s Colossus who strangled the attacker I hope that doesn’t mean that he is the X-Men traitor

I don’t mind Quentin on the team at all, but he is a kid, isn’t it weird that Xavier lets him join the hit squad with mutants like Wolverine and Domino? He should be in the Academos Habitat instead
    Xavier regularly employs child soldiers

Spectacular Member

The book is good but I prefer the lighter tone of X-Men, New Mutants and Marauders. It’s nice that the line has range though, but with mutant stories always been dark, doomy and gloomy I am happy we have more funny lighter books than dark ones. I guess everything will balance when Wolverine and Hellion will be out.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    By the way, do you think X-Force is something public for the rest of Krakoa? Does the Council or the Captains know it at least?

I'm imagining Scott's smile thinking about it. All the moments "What would Jean think of this?"
    Do the public even know about Council? I'm honestly confused about their government situation, since it seems like every just defaults to Xavier and Magneto anyway.

I do think X-force has been the best of the bunch, but I didn't really feel these first 3 issues. Using Xavier's death so soon felt like a cheap shock tactic move, and still made death seem pretty trivial. I thought they were building up to it being difficult or something, but him coming back so easily just makes it weird that anyone really cared in the first place.

Overall I don't think we needed 3 issues to justify the creation of X-force like this. This could have been a 1 or 2 issue story.

Data pages need to go. I know I'm a broken record about it on these boards, but they are quickly becoming lazy shorthand for things that are important enough to be on panel. Some of this could have been shown on the single page that the data page took up! And Quentin Quire can die in a fire.

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    I actually appreciate that it was anticlimactic. There was little tension to be drawn from the resurrection itself anyway, since we all knew he’d be back. It’s great as impetus for this new iteration of X-Force but treating his return as an uncertainty when there was little doubt would've been tedious and forced. His return isn’t the story.
    Most of the tension was from Magneto. Beast and Jean had some doubts, it owuld be unrealistic to not hasve as it was the first time it happened with Xavier.

By the way, do you think X-Force is something public for the rest of Krakoa? Does the Council or the Captains know it at least?

I'm imagining Scott's smile thinking about it. All the moments "What would Jean think of this?"
    pretty clear it is a black ops team thatno one knows. this id why they are behind a waterfall
    Last edited by spirit2011; 12-11-2019 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Do the public even know about Council? I'm honestly confused about their government situation, since it seems like every just defaults to Xavier and Magneto anyway.

I do think X-force has been the best of the bunch, but I didn't really feel these first 3 issues. Using Xavier's death so soon felt like a cheap shock tactic move, and still made death seem pretty trivial. I thought they were building up to it being difficult or something, but him coming back so easily just makes it weird that anyone really cared in the first place.

Overall I don't think we needed 3 issues to justify the creation of X-force like this. This could have been a 1 or 2 issue story.

Data pages need to go. I know I'm a broken record about it on these boards, but they are quickly becoming lazy shorthand for things that are important enough to be on panel. Some of this could have been shown on the single page that the data page took up! And Quentin Quire can die in a fire.
    Of course they know about the Council. Even Cannonball on the other side of the galaxy knows about the Council.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Decided to read one of the data pages and Percy killed Healer off-panel. lmao.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Decided to read one of the data pages and Percy killed Healer off-panel. lmao.
    He is on the list for quick resurrection so it would be quite anti-climatic to draw his death in a huge explosion and then say "Next week he will be fine."

Extraordinary Member

Do you think Beast can keep himself from rubbing it in Scott's face that he is on the secret kill squad that Scott does not know anything about this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    It would be a terrible message if they killed Domino because of her scars and disabilities.
    She wouldnt have been killed off bc she had scars and was disabled. She would have been killed off bc her injuries were fatal. Im actually surprised she was kept alive and not disposed of

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Do you think Beast can keep himself from rubbing it in Scott's face that he is on the secret kill squad that Scott does not know anything about this time?
    Well, he was in Secret Avengers, he has the experience.

he was also in the Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    I had problems with this issue.
    The speech Jean gave about death sounded very weird.
    Xavier resurrection went very smoothly. It didn't look like a real challenge for Beast and Jean.
    I don't see Magneto accepting Black Tom talking to him like that.
    How human press knew about Xavier's death or what do they know about Cerebro?
    The sword Magneto made for Charles is kinda stupid.

But I liked the rest of it.
    The humans probably spread the rumor that Xavier died.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    he was also in the Illuminati
    Yeah but none of those were worth bragging about.