Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    So I have to ask, is Logan going to be the voice of reason on this team? I mean throughout his and Kid Omega's romp he is the one constantly telling him every time he goes on his superiority rant, listen it is isn't all black and white or us versus them, there are evil mutants just like there are evil humans and all that. Is that the direction they will take him to this book?

For that matter who is going to lead this team? Has that been hinted at? I mean I mean I would think given how they have written her it could be Jean out of the left field or give it to Logan who as i said seemed to be the logical one here in this issue.
    I surprisingly really like Logan in this series so far. Percy’s gonna kick ass on his solo.

I get the sense that this isn’t exactly a “team”, more multiple branches working together to common goals like Sage on intel, Wolverine in the field, etc. so I guess they just report to Xavier?

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

So I have to ask, is Logan going to be the voice of reason on this team? I mean throughout his and Kid Omega's romp he is the one constantly telling him every time he goes on his superiority rant, listen it is isn't all black and white or us versus them, there are evil mutants just like there are evil humans and all that. Is that the direction they will take him to this book?

For that matter who is going to lead this team? Has that been hinted at? I mean I mean I would think given how they have written her it could be Jean out of the left field or give it to Logan who as i said seemed to be the logical one here in this issue.
    That was just Logan falling back into his mentoring role. Every few years he takes some smartass teen mutant under his wing and tries to teach them how the world works. I believe the official list is Kitty, Rogue, Jubilee, Rachel Summers, Angel Salvadore*, Hisako, and Laura. Looks like it's Quire's turn.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Logan's always been pragmatic about life. It's just taken the X-Men until now to catch up.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    They were keeping her alive so they could take the other half of her skin if needed i assumed. I must have misunderstood. I read it as he was saying Wolverine should have finished her off so they could confirm her death and bring her back. But as we could see in the last panel it looks like her arm and leg are wrapped in krakoan branches which are probably healing her.
    Logan killed Moira in a few futures, for the greater good, so it's not like he couldn't have done for Neena.

I suppose part of the mission was to deny Xeno the mutant skin and DNA, so they couldn't leave her behind, had to bring her out. Even if that made their escape tougher and meant she had to be patched up later.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Logan's always been pragmatic about life. It's just taken the X-Men until now to catch up.
    I consider Logan as one of the saner mutants. Probably because his powers only show when they come in handy and with or without them, he stays the same man.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

I didn't think I'd like X-Force. This is my favorite book of Dawn Of X.

BANNED

Pretty great writing and art. Data pages were bad. Some users here would be giving Percy **** for his all white cast if Cyclops and/or Emma were minimally involved with this book, even if it had equally good writing, but since Jean's well-written, it gets an automatic pass.

10/10