Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

The fact that Xeno wasn’t the least bit phased by Xavier’s resurrection means they know a measure of how there are back-ups.

Shouldn’t something like that be a bit beyond Domino and Colossus’ knowledge?

Well I was expecting Jean resurrecting Xavier to be more of a big deal? It was pretty anti-climatic. Still, good issue.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Well I was expecting Jean resurrecting Xavier to be more of a big deal? It was pretty anti-climatic. Still, good issue.
    I kind of like how that was though. We know that the resurrection process is pretty effective and I don't think any of us have doubted that Jean was a skilled enough telepath to pull it off. Xaviers death just highlighted how important Xavier is to Krakoa as a nation and how fatal a blow it would be if his death and Mutant resurrection became known to the gen public.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    The fact that Xeno wasn’t the least bit phased by Xavier’s resurrection means they know a measure of how there are back-ups.

To be expected. Didn't the human doctor in house of x hint to the fact that she has figured out a way to bring her husband back? It hasn't been confirmed on panel but humans may be close to their own form of immortality
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post

Did they have any confirmation that Xavier was dead? None of the assassins made it out, and some mutant surviving a headshot on a fantastical mutant island full of fantastical mutants would not be the most outrageous thing to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Did they have any confirmation that Xavier was dead? None of the assassins made it out, and some mutant surviving a headshot on a fantastical mutant island full of fantastical mutants would not be the most outrageous thing to expect.
    This. I dont think Xeno knows anything of the resurrection protocols. Xavier has died many times and has been brought back each time. There are mutant healers on Krakoa. The logical assumption is that one of them fixed him up, not that the X-men have cloned Xavier and transfered his consciousness complete with his memories into the new body

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This. I dont think Xeno knows anything of the resurrection protocols. Xavier has died many times and has been brought back each time. There are mutant healers on Krakoa. The logical assumption is that one of them fixed him up, not that the X-men have cloned Xavier and transfered his consciousness complete with his memories into the new body
    It could be possible to know of the resurrections but not how exactly it's done. Karina and the Dr. Would definitely know by now the heroes of krakoa are alive and ticking despite knowing they should all be dead.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It could be possible to know of the resurrections but not how exactly it's done. Karina and the Dr. Would definitely know by now the heroes of krakoa are alive and ticking despite knowing they should all be dead.
    Sure Orchis may have suspicions but Im not sure how Xeno would have any knowledge unless they extracted it from Domino.

Sure Orchis may have suspicions but Im not sure how Xeno would have any knowledge unless they extracted it from Domino.
    I think it would be dumb of orichis not to share such information with other sleeper cells they know are trying to take out mutants. Especially when they know they are on a time table and just suffered a huge set back.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I think it would be dumb of orichis not to share such information with other sleeper cells they know are trying to take out mutants. Especially when they know they are on a time table and just suffered a huge set back.
    It's not imposible have some terrorists being on Xeno and Orchis at the same time

Has it been estaliblished that Orchis and Xeno are connected?

ORCHIS has a dead Cyclops body and at the same time they have seen him participate in the dismantling of their bases in X-Men # 1.

They know they have some way to resurrect but not "how." At a minimum they know that it requires creating a new body because they must keep Scott's old body somewhere.

Not confirmed but I wouldn't be surprised the head of Xena seemed to know quite a bit about other organizations. Also targeting Xavier specifically suggests to me they at least have a theory that he is more important than a figure head. Otherwise I don't see why they would assume all of this stops with his death. It could also explain why they are basically printing humans. If you send real humans and they die but mutants keep coming back soon you won't have any troops left.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Not confirmed but I wouldn't be surprised the head of Xena seemed to know quite a bit about other organizations. Also targeting Xavier specifically suggests to me they at least have a theory that he is more important than a figure head. Otherwise I don't see why they would assume all of this stops with his death. It could also explain why they are basically printing humans. If you send real humans and they die but mutants keep coming back soon you won't have any troops left.
    Well, even if you had no idea, attacking Xavier seems logical, he is the visible head of the Krakoa government.

Just like shooting in the head could have been a coincidence or it could have gone straight to Cerebro. It is ambiguous for now.

Extraordinary Member

No, but if it was shown than that they did know, the story works either way but can be seen differently after the fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    ORCHIS has a dead Cyclops body and at the same time they have seen him participate in the dismantling of their bases in X-Men # 1.

They know they have some way to resurrect but not "how." At a minimum they know that it requires creating a new body because they must keep Scott's old body somewhere.
    My impression from House of X is that ORCHIS was activated because they knew Xavier had a way to increase the mutant population much, much quicker and I have to think that means they knew about some sort of resurrection process.