Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    Prodigy just teaches them all of the actual formal stuff/life skills or the Cuckoos just download the info to the uninformed.
    Not sure if that is cheating or just brilliant.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

I think it’d be cool if the young Hellions housed with the older ones. Given how long the old ones have been dead they’d be around the same age.

New X-Men with Morrison kids and the rest of Academy X.

Have Shark Girl and Oya in Zeta as well and BURN SIGMA DOWN lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    What I’m curious about... is the teaching thing, tbh. Do they learn mathematics and sciences? Or is it just beating the snot out of things with their powers. It says, “Forgoing formal education”, which I am fine with. They all teach each other, but teach each other what?
    My interpretation is that the teaching is more metaphorical, like how an older friend “teaches” a younger friend and so on

Side note: do you think The Lights stick with Hope in the pod or with the JG school? Some of them were never really there if I’m remembering right ..

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    I think the right question would be: aren't these all kids and not navigators?
    Because they are guiding the future of mutantdom and mark the direction they are following.

Or something like that.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I got the implication that Boom-Boom lives with the other New Mutants.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Ya'll forgot about OMEGA house
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Ya'll forgot about OMEGA house
    An house all for Franklin Richards? He's the only young Omega outside of Hope, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    An house all for Franklin Richards? He's the only young Omega outside of Hope, right?
    Elixir and Kid Omega are also young. Kid Omega doesn't seem to be in Krakoa because of how he talked in X-Force and Elixir is with Hope and the Five.

No idea how old Proteus is but I think he is also reasonably young. Legion is not very old either.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Elixir and Kid Omega are also young. Kid Omega doesn't seem to be in Krakoa because of how he talked in X-Force and Elixir is with Hope and the Five.

No idea how old Proteus is but I think he is also reasonably young. Legion is not very old either.
    I forgot about Kid Omega. I hope he didn't get a full mansion to himself lol

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I forgot about Kid Omega. I hope he didn't get a full mansion to himself lol
    He could go with those from the Jean Grey School or Generation X

Could theoretically join the Five and replace Xavier as the telepath using Cerebro but I do not think it's something that Quentin would.

Spectacular Member

I would argue anyone who debuted post decimation/San Fransico would be Jean Grey School including The Lights and New Charles School. The Morrison run probably blends into New X-Men , I doubt they'll introduce no squads So will get a collection of New Mutants , Hellions , Corsairs (Keep Five-In-One sadly leave out Dryad and Quill), Paragons (Minus Preview , they might also forget D.J keep Match , Pixie , Trance , Wolf Cub) , Alpha Squadron (They'll most likely just keep Anole , Indra and Loa) , Gentle (Maybe Aero (Melody Guthrie) , Beak , Angel/Tempest , Ernst , No-Girl) , So realisticlly NX is Dust Hellion Mercury Rockslide Surge with Elixir shuffling between The Five plus Armor , Anole , Glob Herman , Kid Omega , Five-In-One , Ernst , No-Girl , Squidboy , Anole , Indra , Loa , Match , Pixie , Trance , Wolf Cub , Tag , Wither , Icarus , Prodigy , Wallflower and Wind Dancer.

I would Say The Lights or Sprite mark the first transition into The Jean Grey School era , All NCX students are interchangeable Egg , Hijak (Adult) , Three-In-One , Morph , Tempus and Triage.

I would also add Amp (Zachary) , Crosta , Eye-Boy , Hindsight , Micheala Ladak , Nature Girl and Ziggy Karst to JGS

ALPHA House: The New Mutants
    Boom-Boom, Cannonball, Cypher, Feral, Karma, Magik, Magma, Mirage, Rictor (eventually), Rusty, Skids, Sunspot, Wolfsbane

BETA House: The Frost Academy
    Beef, Bevatron, Catseye, Empath, Firestar, Jetstream, Roulette, Warpath

DELTA House: Generation X
    Chamber, Husk, Jubilee, Maggott, Mondo, Penance, Penance Twins, Skin, Synch

ZETA House: The New X-Men
    Anole, Armor, Bling!, Dust, Ernst, Five-In-One, Gentle, Glob (ew), Hellion, Icarus, Indra, Kid Omega, Loa, Match, Mercury, No-Girl, Onyxx, Pixie, Quill, Rockslide, Surge, Tag, Trance, Wallflower, Wither, Wolf Cub, X-23
    packed as ****.....

The Pod: The Five
    Egg, Elixir, Hope, Proteus, Tempus

SIGMA House: The Jean Grey School
    Amp, Cipher, Crosta, Eye-Boy, Graymalkin, Hijack, Hindsight, Manon, Maxime, Morph, Mukus, Nature Girl, Oya, Primal, Scorpion Boy, Shark-Girl, Spit Girl, Sprite, Transonic, Velocidad, Zero, Ziggy Karst

Where would Blink live?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Where would Blink live?
    Delta House, with the rest of the Gen X.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Delta House, with the rest of the Gen X.
    She's closer to the New Mutants and would likely choose to be around them

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    He could go with those from the Jean Grey School or Generation X

Could theoretically join the Five and replace Xavier as the telepath using Cerebro but I do not think it's something that Quentin would.
    Quentin's not a traditional telepath. He might not even be a real psionic at all. His powers are 'intimate and disturbing.' He can influence crowds, but his power works best one-on-one, which is a convoluted way of saying his brain may be too weird to interface with cerebro.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."