Welp discussing this in the preview thread felt sad lol so here I am I guess. Here’s what went down (been a minute since I read the issue so ignore I miss anything let me know):

-That big robot thing calls itself Apoth and refers to itself as Psylocke’s child (don’t worry, he (?) made sure to let us know all will be explained)

-There’s a fight sequence, Cable gets yeeted, Psylocke tells Laura to let loose and she does

-There’s a kid there so they chill a bit, Psylocke reads his mind and Laura goes awol looking for Cable

-Cable gets snatched by a wraith-looking thing

-The kid dies but Psylocke knows where to find the others Apoth took. Laura wants to find Cable but Psylocke insists he can take care of himself, the kids can’t

-The thing that took Cable works for Apoth, says they want to end all things man, mutant and machine. Lucky Cable is all 3 and chained down .. not looking good for my man

-There’s some data pages about like making yourself a sword or sumn again. They’re excerpts from another text but I can’t remember what. They didn’t feel super crucial

I think that’s it. Weakest issue so far imo but not bad enough that I’ll drop it. I’m interested in what other people think because all the response I’ve seen so far seems pretty negative