Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Amazing Member

I really wanted to like this book cause of Laura but the writing is making her stupid and like she's never done anything on her own

I'm done

eh, this issue was all right. too much kwannon though. She acts as the end all be all. Too much focus on her and she just seems too perfect

Fallen Angels should stick around and be a Laura book.

Maybe keep Kid Cable.

With other characters like Blink, Hellion, Surge, Mercury etc and other ressurrected mutants that need some spotlight

Art seemed weaker this time around and it felt like a piece of the larger story rather then being satisfying on its own. Still, sorry to hear that the series is being canceled; had hoped it would go longer. I must be the only person who's okay with X-23 in this. Not perfect (I will agree the fighting stuff seemed odd), but I'm okay with it all.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Laura was just slashing at the cockpit, she did not even know who was in there and had no reason to suspect a child. Whether or not she was actually going to kill the child or not is moot, Kwannon stopping her was just for dramatic effect, that is how this stuff works.
    Yeah, don't get why everyone things she would've willing killed the kid (the first issue established that she doesn't do that).

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Anyway, I like the little crush Laura clearly has developed for Nathan.
    A.) Didn't see that myself and B.) didn't the author state that he wasn't planning to go down that road?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post

A.) Didn't see that myself and B.) didn't the author state that he wasn't planning to go down that road?
    Do you REALLY think a little thing like the writer outright kiboshing it is gonna stop anyone from shipping Wolverine's daughter and Cyclops' son?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Do you REALLY think a little thing like the writer outright kiboshing it is gonna stop anyone from shipping Wolverine's daughter and Cyclops' son?
    Eh, big difference between fans wishing for something and what will actually happen.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I still sat mercury, surge, or pixie would be a more intresting pairing with laura

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I still sat mercury, surge, or pixie would be a more intresting pairing with laura
    Agree with Murcury. Surge, I'd be curious to see if they tried, but not sure how well that would work out. Don't like the idea of Pixie.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)