Default Is Superman becoming more similar to Wonder Woman?

Not sure if this is the best place to put this question, but I wanted some WW fans opinions on this, considering Bendis' run on Superman.

Between Superman revealing his identity and the whole "President of the Earth/United Planets Founding" (in other words, involving himself into politics and trying to establish peace), doesn't this make him a lot more similar to Wonder Woman?

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Not sure if this is the best place to put this question, but I wanted some WW fans opinions on this, considering Bendis' run on Superman.

Between Superman revealing his identity and the whole "President of the Earth/United Planets Founding" (in other words, involving himself into politics and trying to establish peace), doesn't this make him a lot more similar to Wonder Woman?
    He was involved in politics very early and really, kinda, so was Diana, but in a different way (fighting Nazis and slumlords). But neither was anything like Diana later became or like this back then. Honestly, I don't like the no-secret-identity thing for either, and am not especially fond of the official ambassador role for Diana and flat-out dislike what's being done with Superman.

I don't find the President of Earth that similar to the ambassador bit, myself, but it's certainly more similar than his previous status quo. Revealing identity thing (or not having a secret identity) has been done by many - some long before Diana - so I don't think that gets to be claimed as something specifically "like Diana."

Okay, fair enough.

They both had wanted peace. Also there have even multiple times where a superhero has revealed their id.

Not sure if Superman is becoming more like Wonder Woman than he was before, because both characters always had similar ideas of peace for humanity, righting wrongs, fairness, and stopping crime.