Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

So as of Scourge wrapping up, the Void was ultimately defeated by Nova's cosmic reinforcement gang (which included Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill) briefly holding him in place in order for Merged Silver Sentry to super speed ram himself into the Void, which due to Surfer's current state triggered a re-merging of the Void back into the Sentry and back to the black haired, red costumed look.

Then to add to the space tearing shenanigans the Void was up to, it was revealed the reason the Cancerverse was able to escape its previous subspace quarantine was because the effort of Sentry unmerging himself generated an explosion powerful enough to ripple through both the Negative Zone and the Cancerverse.

What Merged Sentry did back as himself was heat vision one-shooting a Nova who has absorbed the entirety of the Cancerverse legions into himself (which required the cosmic gang, also including Surfer now, to pool their power to allow the merging to complete without Nova's body overloadsploding in the process). This caused the evil sentient Cancerverse breach Sentry opened to close back in, I assume because it couldn't keep its footing in the Negative Zone with no one left to spread infection.

Then Sentry decided to stay behind in the Zone to well keep sentry.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

BANNED

I wonder now whether Wonder Woman's gear can withstand the Sentry's heat vision.

I will say the ending of Scourge was hysterical as far as sheer "none of this mattered for anything, let us never speak of it again" and that Annihilus was on the verge of saying that outright ;p Even Nova's death was undone in a couple of panels in the very same comic with all of the explanation of "I am Annihilus! I have made nonsense happen!" like he was Doctor Dinosaur from Atomic Robo (who actually much of his dialogue throughout this event resembled, it was one of its only saving graces).

Pretty much every character ended this event in the exact way they started it or otherwise were before it happened, except for, I suppose, Blastaar? He might be dead now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I will say the ending of Scourge was hysterical as far as sheer "none of this mattered for anything, let us never speak of it again" and that Annihilus was on the verge of saying that outright ;p Even Nova's death was undone in a couple of panels in the very same comic with all of the explanation of "I am Annihilus! I have made nonsense happen!" like he was Doctor Dinosaur from Atomic Robo (who actually much of his dialogue throughout this event resembled, it was one of its only saving graces).

Pretty much every character ended this event in the exact way they started it or otherwise were before it happened, except for, I suppose, Blastaar? He might be dead now.
    Blastaar, noooooo!!!

*sobs uncontrollably *
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post

All the little Annihilus bits like him and Nova going full Ninja Turtle disguise to go look for Reed's help, are alone worth the read.