Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I’m..actually excited for this? Love Tabby. I get the exasperation with Brisson using the same characters but idk the last issue was solid

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Lit rally begging artists to please draw mutants we know.
    omg right??? they can draw any mutant they want and we get a bunch of nondescript green people. some with tentacles.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    We need a one shot thats just Boom Boom, Kate, Rictor and Sunspot in a drinking contest. Wolverine and Sage can preside.
    Is it just me or has there been a sudden uptick in mutant alcoholism this era?? I’m getting concerned lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Jesus Christ those faces...just god no.
    Dazzler surgeon pulled her face so tight she cant even properly open her eyes. Unless thats the booze and coke making her look doozy.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Krakoa is slightly bigger than Guam, which has a population of around 160K. As of the resurrection reveal, the total mutant population on Earth was 100K (but it would have increased since then a few thousand). Obviously not all are on Krakoa.

This has nothing to do with parties, just thought I would correct some assumptions about the size and population.
    Krakao is also able to grow in size tho isn't it? Plus there's also the extra portion of Arrako.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Krakao is also able to grow in size tho isn't it? Plus there's also the extra portion of Arrako.
    I love how a whole ass second island attached itself to krakoa and no one is talking about it lol. quiet council was like like “oh word??”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    I love how a whole ass second island attached itself to krakoa and no one is talking about it lol. quiet council was like like “oh word??”
    Its a bit of a problem tbh how none of the events from XMen are referenced ik other books. XForce, Marauders, New Mutants, Fallen Angels, Excalibur all referenced each other to a certain extent but 3 issues in the only event from XMen to be referrenced is Corsair dropping by and taking a flower home. It also makes the XMen look very passive compared to the sense of urgency from every other book. The Children, Orchis are in the wild. Theres a new island and summoner and demons. Huh llo????

Fantastic Member

more background randos partying .... again?

Brisson is stinking up this book fast

They need krakoa to start making some tv's somehow. Or we desperately need the xstatix to start making some mutant programming surely there must be a director somewhere because i'm sorry, after about a month i would be like "I got some netflix shows to catch up on."
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Its a bit of a problem tbh how none of the events from XMen are referenced ik other books. XForce, Marauders, New Mutants, Fallen Angels, Excalibur all referenced each other to a certain extent but 3 issues in the only event from XMen to be referrenced is Corsair dropping by and taking a flower home. It also makes the XMen look very passive compared to the sense of urgency from every other book. The Children, Orchis are in the wild. Theres a new island and summoner and demons. Huh llo????
    agreed..the xmen stories have been fun but it doesn’t feel like a flagship at all. I like the one-and-done idea but it feels like Hickman’s needs a lil more space to present these stories in their best possible forms. Not even much, like a few more pages

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Dazzler surgeon pulled her face so tight she cant even properly open her eyes. Unless thats the booze and coke making her look doozy.
    Dazzler is actually the only character that Makes sense for land to draw in his style, thematically. And his renderings of her are seemingly the most free form and least cheesecakey of all the X-women tbh. I think he likes her.

Ultimate Member

I'm glad to see Tabitha just wish that they'd do away with her being a fall down drunk...kind of a backwards bit of character building imho...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Dazzler is actually the only character that Makes sense for land to draw in his style, thematically. And his renderings of her are seemingly the most free form and least cheesecakey of all the X-women tbh. I think he likes her.

Damn. Thought the New Mutants would be back

Lol OMG you Kill me
    GrindrStone(D)

instead of showing constant bonfire parties

they should be showing the other prominent generations in the background living life on Krakoa and setting things up.

instead of the randoms dancing around.

So far the new mutant culture is just constant raves. Which could be worse.

Seeing people point out Krakoa is about the size of Guam made me do a double take. The nation is practically microscopic! How do they even have enough space to cultivate their drugs? Even with Krakoa providing a lot of their food and resources, they simply can't fit the number of mutants they're shooting for.

Agreed on the X-men disconnect. Given how small the island is, you'd think Arakko showing up would be a big deal. Double the size of your nation! Except it seems like its gone? Or being ignored?

Seeing the weird background mutants just annoys me even more that almost all of the 'main' mutants and mutant leaders are pretty people with superpowers. It really seems like guys like Magneto and Xavier are the outliers, and the mutant norm is 'looks like shark dude'