Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Pixie was already getting lit with Dazzler and Northstar in 2009.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I am starting questioning the drugs distribution system, seems like very few have access to them
    Pretty sure that would be the responsibility of the governments who are receiving them, so that seems perfectly realistic for the US healthcare system.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Pretty sure that would be the responsibility of the governments who are receiving them, so that seems perfectly realistic for the US healthcare system.
    Pretty much. Has most gets first.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Then Krakoa is doing a halfassed job

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOW TONIGHT

ONLY REAL BOOMERS REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A SONG AND NOT AN APP

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Don't stop, make it pop
    DJ, blow my speakers up
    Tonight, I'm-a fight
    Till we see the sunlight
    Tick-tock on the clock
    But the party don't stop, no!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Overall, looks to be an improvement, especially with the art. Here's hoping this break from the real deal can somewhat redeem itself, after that lackluster last issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Lit rally begging artists to please draw mutants we know.
    This might be my biggest complaint about HoX. Just because they are all on an island shouldn't mean that there are now millions of mutants again. And the point should be to have solid "wallpaper" each time. Excite fans by showing Synch and Skin and other forgotten characters not randoms.

The constant partying is also becoming an odd theme.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Krakoa is a whole ass country, its not that everyone is partying all the time, its that at any moment theres at least some party going on. If you go to any major city in the real world you will have a party going on at any moment. This isnt 30 people on Utopia its like a million people. Which is also why not every background character is someone we know.
    Exactly. Even in the crappy city where I study you can still find a party somewhere almost everyday. And that's an entire nation! How are you not going to find a party. Also, the Sextant is basically a giant campus for X-Teens and generally young mutants. Or course there's going to be an event every night.

Unrelated, but I like that picture or Noh-Var from the Guardians preview that you have as your avatar. His shorty shorts are something else.

Please show Synch Skin and some Hellions partying
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Unrelated, but I like that picture or Noh-Var from the Guardians preview that you have as your avatar. His shorty shorts are something else.
    Thanks! Isnt he so hot I was hesitating between cropping it around his head or those thotty shorts. The artist aint right for giving him such tiny feet tho.

We know that big feet=big......

Thanks! Isnt he so hot I was hesitating between cropping it around his head or those thotty shorts. The artist aint right for giving him such tiny feet tho.

e know that big feet=big......
    Oh well he's probably enhanced down there too. For the survival of the Empire.

I love that Phyla and Heather are looking at him like proud mommies while he tries to explain his superweird powers.
    Last edited by Veitha; 12-12-2019 at 03:17 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Exactly. Even in the crappy city where I study you can still find a party somewhere almost everyday. And that's an entire nation! How are you not going to find a party. Also, the Sextant is basically a giant campus for X-Teens and generally young mutants. Or course there's going to be an event every night.

Krakoa is slightly bigger than Guam, which has a population of around 160K. As of the resurrection reveal, the total mutant population on Earth was 100K (but it would have increased since then a few thousand). Obviously not all are on Krakoa.

This has nothing to do with parties, just thought I would correct some assumptions about the size and population.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Krakoa is slightly bigger than Guam, which has a population of around 160K. As of the resurrection reveal, the total mutant population on Earth was 100K (but it would have increased since then a few thousand). Obviously not all are on Krakoa.

This has nothing to do with parties, just thought I would correct some assumptions about the size and population.
    Ok, thank you. I remembered Magneto mentioning millions to Emma when talking to her in PoX but I must remember the wrong numbers.

Pixie was already getting lit with Dazzler and Northstar in 2009.

Jesus Christ those faces...just god no.