Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    I don't think that's entirely true? I mean, isn't that the point of mutation? A random expression of something that happens to fit an environment? Or, even concerning genes, what level of throw-back any of us exhibit in regards to our own lineages?
    The DNA can have random mutations, but they are duplications of a gene, suppresions of a gene or little modifications of a gene. And even the mutations follow a pattern knowing the mecansim involved .

The apparition of an entire gene isnt random. This is fantasy but the inherancy of the X-gene is no just a biology matter is a relevant piece of canon about the origin of the mutants.

And that means that talking about mutant supremacy is not "inevitable evolution" is just eugenics.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    Why is everyone partying all the time on Krakoa? Are they required to party 24 hours a day like Slurms McKenzie?
    how else can you make more mutants?

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    Why is everyone partying all the time on Krakoa? Are they required to party 24 hours a day like Slurms McKenzie?
    Oh hey look another rave. Haven’t seen that before. I’m starting to think mutantkind has no idea what they’re doing and think that having their own country means party 24/7.

Notice how the ones partying are the teens. And how it’s not anyone with political or militaristic power. Almost like Krakoa is a country where parties could be going on at anytime just like any other country and not a small town.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Notice how the ones partying are the teens. And how it’s not anyone with political or militaristic power. Almost like Krakoa is a country where parties could be going on at anytime just like any other country and not a small town.
    Plus the first six issues of the Wave 1 books mostly look like they're covering the same few days. More likely the novelty just hasn't worn off yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Plus the first six issues of the Wave 1 books mostly look like they're covering the same few days. More likely the novelty just hasn't worn off yet.
    Everything is tightly connected, narratively. Makes sense from the mutants’ perspective following the high off the Orchis victory. And it isn’t even 24/7, the parties are only going on at night.

Maybe this is just the Krakoan Studio54? Of course the kids are going to be clubbing all night. They don't even have a real school to go to in the morning.

X-men Fans: I wish the X-men get to be happy for once, I am tired of the doom and gloom

Also X-men fans: Why are they partying so much

BANNED

Kay give Brisson the Sage solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    X-men Fans: I wish the X-men get to be happy for once, I am tired of the doom and gloom

it doesn't bother me. but i'm pretty cynical. when i see a bunch of mutant kids partying, i watch the outer edges for Mister Sinister or some human hate group.

Quick question: I thought all the kids were depowered except for Tito?

Also did both Beak and Angel get depowered then repowered from Mothervine?

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post

It just became a stupid gag in every teen book

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Quick question: I thought all the kids were depowered except for Tito?

Also did both Beak and Angel get depowered then repowered from Mothervine?
    Angel is powered but missing the wings. Plus she doesn't sound like Angel at all.

This was super boring for me.

Sage/Tabby was more interesting than the main plot.

Still dont get why they are in Nebraska especially after this issue.