Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Best Xbook out rn
    For the moment, it seems like the real X-men book.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Fantastic Member

I would like to see the humans attempt to assassinate more formibidable quiet council members like Apocalypse, Sinister or Exodus. That success would definitely trigger panic down everyone’s spine. Now let’s see how they react to that...

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    She is presented as emotional in this preview, in contrast to Shaw, Mystique and Sinister cracking jokes. If you dont like it you dont like it go tweet at the writer or something, me discussing what is happening in the panels that apparently several people cant understand correctly because it dont fit their headcanon of how such or such character is supposed to be portrayed is not "trying too hard".
    ...My problem isn't with the writing, it's with your reaching and nitpicky interpretations of it. I thought Jean's voice on this scene was great.

And I don't know what you're talking about with headcanon. Again, Jean's reaction to Xavier's death isn't something we have to headcanon, it was shown on the previous 2 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    I would like to see the humans attempt to assassinate more formibidable quiet council members like Apocalypse, Sinister or Exodus. That success would definitely trigger panic down everyone’s spine. Now let’s see how they react to that...
    The humans know better. There are certain mutants i think if they got killed even if briefly all mutants would be like we rioting. lol. Like imagine if Jean got killed or heck imagine Storm (not advocating it.) if pyro got that defensive in Mauaraders and was like no one touches Storm. I can only imagine what would happen to humans if they took out one of those two.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    There can never be enough Council shenanigans, in my considered opinion.
    yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yesss I honestly hope we'll see more and more.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    They need their own book. it can be called Council X or Council of X
    YES!
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    Sinister and Exodus wouldn't wander around alone and unprotected in potentially hostile human countries I tell you that much. They have a thing called "common sense".

UNLESS X *wanted * to be killed... which is still a possibility
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

I think that Jean’s voice is right here. She sounds a lot like Headmistress Jean from Morrison.

Shaw, Mystique and Exodus are useless (who are our soldiers? Uh I don't know man, look around you). Everyone else is making some good points.
    Last edited by Magneto; 12-12-2019 at 02:51 PM.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Shaw, Mystique and Exodus are useless (where re our soldiers? Uh I don't know man, look around you). Everyone else is making some good points.
    Shaw is basically just saying what many fans have said, that the resurrection protocols make it not a huge deal to die anymore

Exodus just asked if they're going to create a military. Which is not "useless"? Although maybe a bit mundane or boring (plus they have their "Captains" although it seems they still aren't being utilized whatsoever)

Mystique saying a mutant CIA is "gross" does sound strange from her perspective but I took it as a jab at X for all his years of moralizing at her and others. It could also be part of her characterization as more of a "free spirit" disliking controlled bureaucratic surveillance perhaps.

Storm snapped at Shaw telling him to "shut his mouth" which a lot of people seem to enjoy but honestly she was the counterproductive one in-universe

Jean was just saying why X is important but meh, I think even Shaw knows that already, it was just a way to make Jean "seem correct". Again she was too pushy for me.
    Last edited by AbnormallyNormal; 12-12-2019 at 02:55 PM.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Krakoa and Doug are mods. Still waiting for them to unban Sabretooth.
    Nate hops online. Sebastian eating Takis Fuego tortilla chips with his mic on. Shinobi playing Fortnite. Exodus already doing his FFXIV daily quests. Nate sees Creed's still muted.

"press F in chat, boys"
    "F"
    "F"
    *munching tortilla chips* "Efff."
    Last edited by Snoop Dogg; 12-12-2019 at 02:55 PM.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Exodus has handed entire Xteams their collective ass in the past by himself. Im sure he's not concerned about humans with guns and hoodies.

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Shaw is basically just saying what many fans have said, that the resurrection protocols make it not a huge deal to die anymore

Exodus just asked if they're going to create a military. Which is not "useless"? Although maybe a bit mundane or boring (plus they have their "Captains" although it seems they still aren't being utilized whatsoever)

Mystique saying a mutant CIA is "gross" does sound strange from her perspective but I took it as a jab at X for all his years of moralizing at her and others
    Except if something happen to the 5, which is somewhat probable. They can't even protect Xavier.

I don't know, I feel like every mutants is in the ''military''.

Yeah, Mystique's basically doing nothing productive lol. In a council.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Krakoa and Doug are mods. Still waiting for them to unban Sabretooth.
    XD Damn, u are right!!

Extraordinary Member

What happened to all the 'think of the humans' preaching everyone was all about back when they were coming up with their Three Commandments?

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The humans know better. There are certain mutants i think if they got killed even if briefly all mutants would be like we rioting. lol. Like imagine if Jean got killed or heck imagine Storm (not advocating it.) if pyro got that defensive in Mauaraders and was like no one touches Storm. I can only imagine what would happen to humans if they took out one of those two.
    Not the humans I’d be worried about, I wouldn’t put it past Mystique to blow the whole council chamber up when they tell her they’re not reviving her wife.