Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why would they be screwed? The Five only create the bodies and make them viable. It would make sense that each of them already have made back up clones ready for Xavier to download their memories into should they die. It would be shortsighted to not have taken that insurance policy
    How long are they able to keep a Husk in status for? I assumed they only had an Xavier one on hand as Proteus burns one out every 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    How long are they able to keep a Husk in status for? I assumed they only had an Xavier one on hand as Proteus burns one out every 2 weeks.
    Indeifnitely? I dont see why there would be a time limit. The husks are alive. They just have no memories/souls until Cerebro does the transfer. Sinister has kept clones in stasis for years

The colors are so gorgeous.

I hate how disappointed I am in the Dustin Weaver covers. I think he's better than what he's given us so far.

Also did anyone else find the story about running around playing in a graveyard a big wtf moment

Also did anyone else find the story about running around playing in a graveyard a big wtf moment
    YES. THANK YOU. you can tell they thought they did something with that ........

seeing as it was the absolute worst cringe ive seen so far to the point where it felt out of place ill let it slide tho lol
    Last edited by houndsofluv; 12-12-2019 at 09:13 PM.

I did mention it the other thread. Jean Grey's fam are weirdos

BANNED

I think it makes perfect sense Jean family was always weird. If thats the extant of their creepiness Id actually be surprised. It does feel kinda white trash tho.

lol right? not only is it so weird but as an anecdote it was just like girl why would you even say that??

hehe.jpg

Next thing you know we will get a data page on how John and Elaine Grey made their daughters watch their necrophilia antics.

And the guy behind the mask is John Grey with a corpse fetish

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Never did I think I would agree with you, but I was kinda dumbfounded at the thought of a family sleeping in a graveyard. I felt like wtf did I just read? Maybe it’s supposed to connect Jean to death or I dunno, but it fell flat.

I don't think it added anything, even if the writer wanted to make it seem that Jean and the Grey family play loosely with death.

However, it was something that I really did not need to know about.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

It's not weird. My family used to have picnics in our town cemetary, which is something my mom picked up in Louisiana. Mexicans do the same thing. I mean Jean's reasoning is kind of strange, but the activity itself isn't anything unusual.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    It's not weird. My family used to have picnics in our town cemetary, which is something my mom picked up in Louisiana. Mexicans do the same thing. I mean Jean's reasoning is kind of strange, but the activity itself isn't anything unusual.
    May I ask would it be picnicking with loved who you are related to? Or going travelling across the country and stopping at random gravestones to chill?

Jean just needs to put her ass in therapy lol, highkey. wheres dr reyes when you need her

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

I want to know if Jean passed this tradition down? Did like Rachel or Nate ever go nap on Jean’s grave? That’s kinda dark and sad now.