Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Sort of sad/dumb that Shaw was put on the council so everyone could fell better about themselves. I bet if he were a Psychic he wouldn't get attacked so often.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    What happened to all the 'think of the humans' preaching everyone was all about back when they were coming up with their Three Commandments?
    Probably doesn’t apply to the sect of humans that carried out a killing spree followed by the assassination of one of the nation’s founders.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Exodus has handed entire Xteams their collective ass in the past by himself. Im sure he's not concerned about humans with guns and hoodies.
    Good luck with power dampeners

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Good luck with power dampeners
    Omega level telekinesis + teleportation + telepathy + life energy absorption. Good luck with putting a power dampener on him.

Omega level telekinesis + teleportation + telepathy + life energy absorption. Good luck with putting a power dampener on him.
    He doesn't have teleportation

He doesn't have teleportation
    He does.

An emp like power dampener could still work (the missile used on Hisako sounded like it was some sort of energy wave thing). He might be able to shrug it off anyway tho (if he knows about it).

Ive done enough googling things for u today so I'll let you fact check that yourself.
    Anyway, that doesn't stop power dampeners

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    He does.

An emp like power dampener could still work (the missile used on Hisako sounded like it was some sort of energy wave thing). He might be able to shrug it off anyway tho (if he knows about it).
    So Exodus is too overpowered, no wonder he is mostly on Limbo.

Well there i smany ways to make a power dampener work.
    Last edited by spirit2011; 12-12-2019 at 03:21 PM.

BANNED

He trashed the entire JGS staff to the point they had to send a distress call to Utopia for assist. And that was him holding back because he explicitly didnt want to kill the XMen. Ofc if a writer wants to write something itll happen but based on his history theres virtually no human groups that could take him. Dampener missile would have to connect to be effective. Exodus is the most powerful telekinetic ever.

Man I miss Velocidad

He trashed the entire JGS staff to the point they had to send a distress call to Utopia for assist. And that was him holding back because he explicitly didnt want to kill the XMen. Ofc if a writer wants to write something itll happen but based on his history theres virtually no human groups that could take him. Dampener missile would have to connect to be effective. Exodus is the most powerful telekinetic ever.
    Well they didn't had powerdampeners or even a good plan to take him out.

He probably might be easier due to his arrogance. Any writer can write anything

BANNED

Well they didn't had powerdampeners or even a good plan to take him out.
    Lmao you didnt even read that story otherwise you would know he can teleport. You would also know they had multiple strategies which all failed.

50% less snark please.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Rachel got destroyed by Exodus in the TP battle they had in that issue. At least it wasn't Mesmero. #poorRach. Why do they use her to showcase villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Not the humans I’d be worried about, I wouldn’t put it past Mystique to blow the whole council chamber up when they tell her they’re not reviving her wife.
    lol that would actually be so mystique. Now i want a "that's so Mystique" book.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Jean @ too many people in this thread:

The fact of the matter is that Jean is right, everyone should have been scared. As far as they know Krakoa is Xavier's head child and the idea of someone else being able to bring anyone back properly was theoretical. And if Jean hadn't been able to do it, the entire thing falls apart.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey