Page 71 of 120 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1797

Thread: Empyre (2020)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    WOW! Didn’t know that. Thanks for the info.
    A pictoral depiction of what Clint did in Freefall

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...re-swordsman-1

Was this posted here? I don't remember seeing anyone discussing it. I really like the art on this. Looks like Swordsman and Quoi can change their appearance to look human? Interesting.

Also, Marvel is doing an ''Empyre Art Reveal'' this Wednesday via YouTube/Facebook live-stream. I wonder if this is related to the secret cover of Empyre - Avengers: Aftermath... but this would potentially spoil something about Empyre #4, which only comes out next month, so IDK....

To be fair, Empyre #4 is out next week (August 5th), so that art reveal will only be one day before we'd get the preview for it normally anyway.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

OK Issue #1 wasn't bad once you get past the initial pages. Still not a fan of She-Hulk's design or Reed's hairline.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    To be fair, Empyre #4 is out next week (August 5th), so that art reveal will only be one day before we'd get the preview for it normally anyway.
    I don't think the preview will contain any major spoilers, though, and the cover for the Aftermath issue is apparently so spoiler-y that they censored most of it, with the exception of Hulkling. It just seems weird to spoil a big issue a whole week before its release, but we'll see...

I'm so scared of the aftermath issue, and spoilers in general if Teddy does Marry Quoi for political reasons like some have theorized and some marvel trash is fucking with my Wickling loving heart I will legit scream!

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...re-swordsman-1

Was this posted here? I don't remember seeing anyone discussing it. I really like the art on this. Looks like Swordsman and Quoi can change their appearance to look human? Interesting.
    lol Quoi's old design was so slutty but also really boring, seeing it again just reminds me how much I love his new one

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    lol Quoi's old design was so slutty but also really boring, seeing it again just reminds me how much I love his new one
    Puberty did him wonders!! Soaking up all that water and sun was great for him, truly he bloomed.

Me first meeting Quoi and hating him so bad I couldn't finish CQ to wanting to go on a date with him proves that no character is unsalvageable.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

No way in Hel does Teddy end up marrying Quoi.

It's just. NOT. Happening.

Niffleheim

A marriage of convenience like Karnilla and Hela It's hard for a good person to be an Emperor
    Last edited by Tofali; 07-28-2020 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    No way in Hel does Teddy end up marrying Quoi.

It's just. NOT. Happening.
    What if they go there!! I could see Marvel being stupid like that!

Amazing Member

My money is on Teddy saying he did his job uniting the two races to defeat the cotati, abdicating the throne, and marrying Billy. Quoi doesn’t seem the type to be interested in a marriage of convenience to anyone from the Alliance, and doesn’t really want peace unless it’s through taking over himself. That would be too abrupt of an end to have him give up his plans to marry a stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by gch230 View Post
    My money is on Teddy saying he did his job uniting the two races to defeat the cotati, abdicating the throne, and marrying Billy. Quoi doesn’t seem the type to be interested in a marriage of convenience to anyone from the Alliance, and doesn’t really want peace unless it’s through taking over himself. That would be too abrupt of an end to have him give up his plans to marry a stranger.
    The only problem with this is History of the Marvel Universe says Teddy has an interstellar "reign" considering he's had the throne for what 2 weeks him all of a sudden abdicating it is hardly a reign or even notable as history. He's gonna be on the throne for a good while, at least I would assume he is, but knowing Marvel you never know.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    The only problem with this is History of the Marvel Universe says Teddy has an interstellar "reign" considering he's had the throne for what 2 weeks him all of a sudden abdicating it is hardly a reign or even notable as history. He's gonna be on the throne for a good while, at least I would assume he is, but knowing Marvel you never know.
    Fair point. I still don’t see Teddy marrying anyone other than Billy regardless of it’s a facade or not. I could see that being a firm line he draws. He only put up with “banishing” Billy because he had to quickly create a unified alliance, and fighting the “you can’t be with him. It’s not right” crowd was a fight for another day. But I’ve been very wrong before. I think as much of a trope as Kill Your Gays is, they wouldn’t do it to these gays, after putting out LoE:EH and having a gay fan of the characters write it.