Page 79 of 120 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1797

Thread: Empyre (2020)

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

I need more CarolBilly interaction please

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    can they stop making jennifer suffer, please maybe?
    Give the woman a break, jesus.
    Because marvel doesn't care about its characters or fans anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Hey she's immortal now thats something!!
    Yeah I don't trust Al Ewing not to turn her evil like he has been doing to Hulk

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Because marvel doesn't care about its characters or fans anymore.
    Yes they do.

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Yes they do.
    I'm sorry but I have seen the way they have treated the fans. The way they have treated they are expendable for way to long to believe they do. If they ever cared what they been doing to She-Hulk since start of Civil War II never would have went down.

I'm sorry but I have seen the way they have treated the fans. The way they have treated they are expendable for way to long to believe they do. If they ever cared what they been doing to She-Hulk since start of Civil War II never would have went down.
    So everyone at Marvel doesn’t care about what they’re churning out and what people will think to it?

So everyone at Marvel doesn’t care about what they’re churning out and what people will think to it?
    I wouldn't say everyone but most. Also never said about they didn't care about what churned out. Its about a lot of writers don't seem to care what they are doing to these characters.

Amazing Member

Did I miss something, or is T’Challa’s plan for Excelsior to just use it? It seemed like in #3 he was going to do something else with it. Also, Yay wedding! Now we can put to bed the “Teddy will marry Quoi” theories.

I will have to agree. There is a lot of "fans are disposable, screw 'em" from a lot of writers and editors at Marvel (and DC for that matter). Thankfully though, Ewing isn't one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by gch230 View Post
    Did I miss something, or is T’Challa’s plan for Excelsior to just use it? It seemed like in #3 he was going to do something else with it. Also, Yay wedding! Now we can put to bed the “Teddy will marry Quoi” theories.
    I think whatever his plan was would have been expanded on in the canceled tie-in stuff. I get the feeling he may be using it as a symbol to rally the Kree and Skrull troops to be more helpful as well.
    And yes. Glad those theories are dead.

It's not dead until the event is over

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    I will have to agree. There is a lot of "fans are disposable, screw 'em" from a lot of writers and editors at Marvel (and DC for that matter). Thankfully though, Ewing isn't one of them.
    I don't know. Weirdly blocked on both my twitter's from Al and never really interacted with him. Maybe he didn't like criticism of his writing of his hulk book. :Shrugs: I want to believe Ewing going to do jen right but then I reminded of what is happening in Immortal Hulk

Immortal Hulk is the best Hulk has been in such a long time and there are countless fans who are loving every second of it, myself included.

I respect you dislike it for whatever reason, but I’d argue that what is happening with She Hulk in Empyre is FAR better than what was being done with her beforehand.

It’s respectful, and I think they all care about the fans and the characters. They just have different interpretations and ideas...some stick the landing others don’t.

Immortal Hulk is the best Hulk has been in such a long time and there are countless fans who are loving every second of it, myself included.

I respect you dislike it for whatever reason, but I’d argue that what is happening with She Hulk in Empyre is FAR better than what was being done with her beforehand.

It’s respectful, and I think they all care about the fans and the characters. They just have different interpretations and ideas...some stick the landing others don’t.
    I'm sorry doing something that makes no sense. Turning the character into generic version of the hulk. Is not respectful to characters or even any idea any sane comic book should ever okay. Taking everything fans love about character and going "GOODBYE"

I'm sorry doing something that makes no sense. Turning the character into generic version of the hulk. Is not respectful to characters or even any idea any sane comic book should ever okay. Taking everything fans love about character and going "GOODBYE"
    I’d argue Ewing is doing the opposite and taking She Hulk away from the whole “Hulk” persons she has

Extraordinary Member

I don't know. Weirdly blocked on both my twitter's from Al and never really interacted with him. Maybe he didn't like criticism of his writing of his hulk book. :Shrugs: I want to believe Ewing going to do jen right but then I reminded of what is happening in Immortal Hulk
    Might be because you follow someone who has beef with him. A lot of people use Blocklists to protect themselves from harassment, and that catches people who don't deserve it too

I’d argue Ewing is doing the opposite and taking She Hulk away from the whole “Hulk” persons she has
    I hope me and other fans on She-Hulk thread are wrong. I want her to be away from generic hulk she has been turned into. But other worry is that might make her more evil. I just hope i'm wrong on all accounts but marvel rarely proven my gut wrong last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Might be because you follow someone who has beef with him. A lot of people use Blocklists to protect themselves from harassment, and that catches people who don't deserve it too
    Goes back to not carrying about fans. Block people? Fine. But blocklists and obvious creators who use that don't care if fans who deeply love their work are caught in it.